Ian Moody suspended and replaced by rookie!!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Malkys man is out on his ass - not sure what to make of all this!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-malky-mackays-6158805

Doesn't seem to be a day that goes by without some sort of drama!

Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:07 am

At the end of the day he owns a business named Cardiff City FC (98% of it in fact) and accordingly, he can recruit individuals and let individuals go as he sees fit
lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338
Posting Flair : 60

Postlottydottyblue Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 am

Just back from Sunny West Wales, having spent a few days tidying up and securing the caravan for the winter, so have missed all the furore over 'the Moody suspension'. Picked up a few snippets off SSN and was once again amazed that in order to create the news rather than report it, they couldn't interview anyone who knew any of the facts behind the suspension. Having read all of the correspondence on this board I can only conclude that the usual 'antitanites', despite the lack of evidence one way or the other, are prepared to deal in supposition, intrigue and rumour, rather than bide their time and wait for the full facts to emerge.
Thank goodness for the voices of reason from TDA and DW65 etc. with whom I totally agree.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 am

lottydottyblue wrote:Just back from Sunny West Wales, having spent a few days tidying up and securing the caravan for the winter, so have missed all the furore over 'the Moody suspension'.  Picked up a few snippets off SSN and was once again amazed that in order to create the news rather than report it, they couldn't interview anyone who knew any of the facts behind the suspension. Having read all of the correspondence on this board I can only conclude that the usual 'antitanites', despite the lack of evidence one way or the other, are prepared to deal in supposition, intrigue and rumour, rather than bide their time and wait for the full facts to emerge.
Thank goodness for the voices of reason from TDA and DW65 etc. with whom I totally agree.  
..and of course Slumdog Jnr shares your position too Ian Moody suspended and replaced by rookie!! - Page 6 1525230823
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:58 am

Thanks Rhys! I'm not invisible after all! Time to stop running naked near motorways
lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338

Postlottydottyblue Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:08 am

Rhys wrote:
lottydottyblue wrote:Just back from Sunny West Wales, having spent a few days tidying up and securing the caravan for the winter, so have missed all the furore over 'the Moody suspension'.  Picked up a few snippets off SSN and was once again amazed that in order to create the news rather than report it, they couldn't interview anyone who knew any of the facts behind the suspension. Having read all of the correspondence on this board I can only conclude that the usual 'antitanites', despite the lack of evidence one way or the other, are prepared to deal in supposition, intrigue and rumour, rather than bide their time and wait for the full facts to emerge.
..and of course Slumdog Jnr shares your position too Ian Moody suspended and replaced by rookie!! - Page 6 1525230823
Slumdog's son is an etc. and that is official from today.Ian Moody suspended and replaced by rookie!! - Page 6 1525230823 
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 am

cor! i'm thrilled by sonny's elevation to the peerage beer :cup: :bounce: 
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 am

What sort of peer is an etc?
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:10 pm

The Tonker wrote:What sort of peer is an etc?
You have to forgive him, but I believe that Dave has got "etcetera" and "eccentric" mixed up...........
pugger
pugger
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 410

Postpugger Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks Tan work was great yesterday with all the “where’s your Malky gone….where’s   your Malky gone” song I had to endure and we even made radio 2 this morning when they did the back pages.

I know we do not know all the facts, but I hope employing your mates son from painting the walls of the CCS to team recruitment (did I really just type that) brings in the billions of investment that some say it will as his dad is very rich apparently.

Today will be not much better and it was all going so well…..if Malky does go I think I may start crying and go for some compassionate leave.

Jesus what a mess. Sad 
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 pm

His dad's a billionaire? In that case make him Director of Football!
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:01 pm

A Board meeting has been called for Monday and Simon Lim has been told to return from holiday to attend. Tan won't be attending but the banker from London (who allegedly gets on well with Malky) will be in charge. I wonder if all this really is about poor administration and Lim's head is about to roll as well.
You can add me to the list of eccentric moderates who are willing to just wait and see but I think Vinnie's big mistake was the involvement of his son's friend - perhaps he needs him around to whitewash his back passage? coat 
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:A Board meeting has been called for Monday and Simon Lim has been told to return from holiday to attend. Tan won't be attending but the banker from London (who allegedly gets on well with Malky) will be in charge. I wonder if all this really is about poor administration and Lim's head is about to roll as well.
You can add me to the list of eccentric moderates who are willing to just wait and see but I think Vinnie's big mistake was the involvement of his son's friend - perhaps he needs him around to whitewash his back passage? coat 
Jesus Cyncoed, that image is going to plague me all day Ian Moody suspended and replaced by rookie!! - Page 6 2925389657 
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Who do u mean?
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Vinnie Tans Tache wrote:
Who do u mean?
He's dealing in supposition, intrigue and rumour here!

If SSN only reported news based on interviews with people who knew the facts, they would never have anything to report. So from their point of view, supposition and rumour count as 'news'. Likewise, if everybody on this board only posted about the facts if and when they eventually emerge, it would be extremely quiet on here.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Well Tan wouldn't be leaving Malky's chum in charge if he was about to show him the door? Looks like Cyncoed has some interesting info there
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum