Last edited by BigREDbird on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2711
Posting Flair : 80

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:28 am

As one's humour can be diverse, this thread will need us to contribute!
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 am

my wife came down from having a shower and said with a wink ive just shaved my minge, do you know what that means?

yes i replied the plughole is blocked. coat
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 am

BigREDbird wrote:my wife came down from having a shower and said with a wink ive just shaved my minge, do you know what that means?

yes i replied the plughole is blocked. coat

The COMEDY Thread... 692773407 The COMEDY Thread... 692773407
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:31 am

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."

Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:33 am

My father was locked up in a POW camp for over 10 yrs .. I asked him what it was like ... 'oh terrible' he said, 'it pissed down the first week'
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:36 am

I used to be bullied at school, the same kid every day! he'd call me a fat w@nker and say I'm useless and that no one liked me.....everyday....until one day I'd had enough....I walked up to him and threw the twat out of his wheelchair... coat
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:38 am

Don't get Easter?

Some bloke gets hammered and nailed on a Friday, then reappears on monday looking abit messed up.

That's a Colonel weekend!
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 am

It's hard having a son with OCD.

Whenever he goes to the toilet, he spends ages covering the seat in loo roll.

Then, when he's finally done that, he pulls his pants down and shits on the floor.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 am

BigREDbird wrote:Don't get Easter?

Some bloke gets hammered and nailed on a Friday, then reappears on monday looking abit messed up.

That's a Colonel weekend!

The COMEDY Thread... Party0016 The COMEDY Thread... Party0022 The COMEDY Thread... Party0031
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:44 am

what the useless bit of skin that hangs off the minge?

the woman coat
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 am

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

:laughingabit:
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 am

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room.
She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of b*tches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of b*tches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."
The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."
Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."
As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the b*tch in the kitchen."
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:49 am

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

coat
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostBigREDbird Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 am

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, "What is this Father?"
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don"t know what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.
The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....
"Go get your Mother."
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum