jamesbarnett39
jamesbarnett39
Academy Player
User Points : 98
Posting Flair : 10
http://www.james-barnett.co.uk

Postjamesbarnett39 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Far worse than the rebrand for myself. A colour and badge change I can accept but to invite that parasite back to the club is absolutely disgusting. Our club very nearly did not exist because of this man and some are just willing to let him waltz back in and act like it never happened. No thanks.

Im boycotting my support of the club until Sam Hammam is gone. Until then I will support only my second team, Borussia Dortmund, of the Bundesliga. The very fact he will be in the stadium during games acting the big man and acting as if he loves the club is enough to make me feel sick.

People will state i'm overreacting but i'm not. I've been banned from the other board for airing my views regards Sam and I stand by those views and won't give in. A moderator has also been kicked off the moderation team for his opinion regards Sam.

Really sickening our club at times and how this is going on and others just turn a blind eye to it as if it's fine and dandy. The intimidation within our fan base has not gone, it has evolved. Rather than be hooligan behaviour in the stands and outside the stadiums its now online, at meetings and so on.

When it all goes pear shaped Sam will be the first to leave and the first to blame Tan for not investing enough and how he controlled the money and it wasn't Sam's fault. Enough is enough.

Roll on 9th August. Echte Liebe. BVB!!!!

Also, this is a new account because I forgot my password for my old one. Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone - Page 2 692773407 

jamesbarnett39
jamesbarnett39
Academy Player

Postjamesbarnett39 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:11 am

Slumdog's Son™ wrote:....because it's sport not politics!

Sport these days is business and business is often politics. They come hand in hand whether we as fans or customers, depending on your viewpoint, like it or not.

Its ridiculous that Sam has been brought back and was only done by Tan to stop him having to fork out yet more cash to Sam to get rid of him once and for all. Rather than just paying him off and telling him to go and buy a nice boat somewhere far and far away he offered Sam less and a place at the club now where we are all reminded of him every game he turns up to, every time his head pops up in the media, every time he tries to play the fans like little puppets.

Sorry but i'm not being part of the circus act anymore. We must be one of only 5 or 6 clubs in Britain where this type of rubbish is going on. I'd love Liverpool's owners try and welcome back Hicks & Gillett. I was prepared to accept Tan's rebrand as a sacrifice and sacrifices need to be made but with Sam, enough is enough.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 am

Do we know if forking out more cash to get rid of Sam once and for all was actually an option?
jamesbarnett39
jamesbarnett39
Academy Player

Postjamesbarnett39 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 am

The Tonker wrote:Do we know if forking out more cash to get rid of Sam once and for all was actually an option?

How would it not be? Tell Sam, here's xyz amount we owe you now outright and if you don't accept we'll see you in court. Either way you won't get what you want, a role at the club. Sam wanted that more than ever to squirm his way back in. Why do you think he had people on the phone to him talking to him all the time and certain fans blindly following him? Its because he wanted to keep the connection alive and try and win fans over for his return. He believed he'd get a place back and Tan has give him that and £15m, so we're led to believe by media reports, on a silver platter.

The only winner here is Sam as far as i'm concerned. £15m, a role as life president (will have influence to some degree) and a representative on the board. He's played the game very well and won. Hats off to the man in that respect but I won't forgive him for what he did.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:06 am

Echte Liebe wrote:Far worse than the rebrand for myself. A colour and badge change I can accept but to invite that parasite back to the club is absolutely disgusting. Our club very nearly did not exist because of this man and some are just willing to let him waltz back in and act like it never happened. No thanks.

Im boycotting my support of the club until Sam Hammam is gone. Until then I will support only my second team, Borussia Dortmund, of the Bundesliga. The very fact he will be in the stadium during games acting the big man and acting as if he loves the club is enough to make me feel sick.

People will state i'm overreacting but i'm not. I've been banned from the other board for airing my views regards Sam and I stand by those views and won't give in. A moderator has also been kicked off the moderation team for his opinion regards Sam.

Really sickening our club at times and how this is going on and others just turn a blind eye to it as if it's fine and dandy. The intimidation within our fan base has not gone, it has evolved. Rather than be hooligan behaviour in the stands and outside the stadiums its now online, at meetings and so on.

When it all goes pear shaped Sam will be the first to leave and the first to blame Tan for not investing enough and how he controlled the money and it wasn't Sam's fault. Enough is enough.

Roll on 9th August. Echte Liebe. BVB!!!!

Also, this is a new account because I forgot my password for my old one. Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone - Page 2 692773407 

Good to see you make a stand for something you strongly believe in. Incidentally I'm off over to Germany for Dortmund's opening home game - should be decent! Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone - Page 2 1525230823 
jamesbarnett39
jamesbarnett39
Academy Player

Postjamesbarnett39 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:15 am

*** G L O V E S *** wrote:

Good to see you make a stand for something you strongly believe in. Incidentally I'm off over to Germany for Dortmund's opening home game - should be decent! Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone - Page 2 1525230823 

Enjoy it mate. Once I move to Germany after university I'll be getting myself a season ticket there. They may be a selling club but at least there is no circus.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum