View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamesbarnett39
jamesbarnett39
Academy Player
User Points : 98
Posting Flair : 10
http://www.james-barnett.co.uk

Postjamesbarnett39 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 am

Far worse than the rebrand for myself. A colour and badge change I can accept but to invite that parasite back to the club is absolutely disgusting. Our club very nearly did not exist because of this man and some are just willing to let him waltz back in and act like it never happened. No thanks.

Im boycotting my support of the club until Sam Hammam is gone. Until then I will support only my second team, Borussia Dortmund, of the Bundesliga. The very fact he will be in the stadium during games acting the big man and acting as if he loves the club is enough to make me feel sick.

People will state i'm overreacting but i'm not. I've been banned from the other board for airing my views regards Sam and I stand by those views and won't give in. A moderator has also been kicked off the moderation team for his opinion regards Sam.

Really sickening our club at times and how this is going on and others just turn a blind eye to it as if it's fine and dandy. The intimidation within our fan base has not gone, it has evolved. Rather than be hooligan behaviour in the stands and outside the stadiums its now online, at meetings and so on.

When it all goes pear shaped Sam will be the first to leave and the first to blame Tan for not investing enough and how he controlled the money and it wasn't Sam's fault. Enough is enough.

Roll on 9th August. Echte Liebe. BVB!!!!

Also, this is a new account because I forgot my password for my old one. Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 692773407 
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

Ah, it's Barney.....there was speculation where you had gone earlier. A pity if you do boycott the club, as I fear it will have little effect, but keep in touch and you are welcome here any time.......Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 1525230823 
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 am

Barney I feel u may have a long wait, Sam isn't going anywhere too soon, well until Langstone paid up in full (arent there monthly payments due now?) I echo TDa and say u r welcome anytime, its been emotional,
jamesbarnett39
jamesbarnett39
Academy Player

Postjamesbarnett39 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 am

Vinnie Tans Tache wrote:Barney I feel u may have a long wait, Sam isn't going anywhere too soon, well until Langstone paid up in full (arent there monthly payments due now?) I echo TDa and say u r welcome anytime, its been emotional,

I'll wait. I follow the Bundesliga a lot and have done for around 11 years now. I can quite happily continue watching Dortmund whilst only taking a mild interest in Cardiff City to see how we do. That's it though. Im not buying merchandise or going to games. Around £600 the club will have lost from me. Small in real terms but it's the principle.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 am

Far better to go to the games, totally ignore him and just watch the football - then he can see he's pissed you off.
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:42 am

i hate the man as much as you as all he wanted out of the city was the ground the club stood on, but bolloxed if i will chop my nose off to spite my face. come on bvb lets see you!
jamesbarnett39
jamesbarnett39
Academy Player

Postjamesbarnett39 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 am

The Tonker wrote:Far better to go to the games, totally ignore him and just watch the football - then he can see he's pissed you off.

By attending I will be showing that his presence does not really bother me and that i'm fine for him to sit in the same stadium next to me as if he is some sort of real fan. I can't be dealing with that sorry. The man even admits himself the club was moments away from going under.

If you were a Christian would you invite the devil into your place of worship? No. You may replace the windows and repaint your place of worship but to many Sam is the devil that almost took the club to hell to be burnt into ashes before being reborn as a phoenix club.

For that he won't be forgiven. Everyone has their own decision to make of course but I don't feel like i'm spiting myself. I have followed Dortmund for longer than City so I will still be able to watch football and I will want the best for Cardiff.

Enjoy the season and the games. I enjoy the Bundesliga and although not attending games at the stadium will be hard I will cope with it. Premier League football won't be happening for me this year and possibly not in the future once the Sam Syndrome kicks in.

I'd rather be playing against Newport County than sit in the same stadium as him again.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 am

The Tonker wrote:Far better to go to the games, totally ignore him and just watch the football - then he can see he's pissed you off.

A man like Sam Hammam,s and I dare say Tan too, wouldn't give a damn. If the choice is 600 quid or less people angry at you, they'd both take the 600 quid.

Good on you Echte Leibe, good to see a stand being made. I'm not boycotting myself but if Sam proves to be having ANY say in club runnings ill be with you in a heartbeat.
lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338
Posting Flair : 60

Postlottydottyblue Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:27 am

Why all the bloody fuss. Sam the man aint going to have anything to do with decision making. The 'honorary' means nothing in real terms. It's just a way of putting someone in a position where you can keep an eye on him and emphasising to all and sundry that he has no real authority in the club. I have no feelings either way for the man but see this as a humiliating 'climb down' by someone who once thought that he could not only parade around the side of the pitch in front of his hero worshippers, but one day would be applauded by them as he walked on the waters of Cardiff Bay. Sam hasn't got what he wanted out of this deal no matter how polite VT is acting over it, otherwise 'the honorary presidency wouldn't even have been mentioned.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend

PostThe Tonker Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 am

Red614 wrote:

A man like Sam Hammam,s and I dare say Tan too, wouldn't give a damn. If the choice is 600 quid or less people angry at you, they'd both take the 600 quid.

Good on you Echte Leibe, good to see a stand being made. I'm not boycotting myself but if Sam proves to be having ANY say in club runnings ill be with you in a heartbeat.
I wasn't being entirely serious, there......
Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 2854552383

I'm with Dave on this one, though. I'm past the age when I can afford to have principles, because my time is running out....can't afford to wait. And I like watching football at the city.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 am

The Tonker wrote: 
Red614 wrote:

I wasn't being entirely serious, there......
Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 2854552383

I'm with Dave on this one, though. I'm past the age when I can afford to have principles, because my time is running out....can't afford to wait. And I like watching football at the city.

This is why we have smileys, it's very difficult to detect sarcasm otherwise! Dammit if I'm forced to use them to stop people thinking I'm just being an a**hole then everyone else should use them too Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 692773407
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 am

Okay, so smiley = no ar*eh*le, no smiley = ar*eh*le!

I'll try to remember that and phrase my responses accordingly.......Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 1525230823 
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend

PostThe Tonker Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 am

There are times when I can't be ar*ed to find an appropriate smiley.......probably an age thing.

Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 2925389657 Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 1525230823 :cup: Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 692773407 lol! Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 2854552383 Boycotting until Sam Hammam is gone 2294057153 scratch :threadkiller:

Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 am

I just believe the club is moving in the right direction, and there have been necessary sacrifices to allow that. I'm now able to watch a debt free premier league football club representing my home town. Whether they play in leotards and are supported by Pol Pot is irrelevant...
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 am

....because it's sport not politics!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum