Posting Flair : 0

PostThe Dizzee Kid Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 am

Not looking good.
tiger bay boy
Academy Player
User Points : 35
Posting Flair : 0

Posttiger bay boy Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:29 am

Hopefully, of the three repayment options offered, both sides can thrash out a deal, otherwise it could drag on and on for months.
Biguba
Biguba
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 517
Posting Flair : 130

PostBiguba Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 am

I really want to 'frame' SH differently in my thinking... No I don't, but neither do I want to get into a slagging match about that clown. Whoops...
Wayne S
Wayne S
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 222
Posting Flair : 80

PostWayne S Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 am

I am having difficulty seeing who has the upper hand in this stand off. SH with his 2016 deadline and being owed 24million or VT with his secured equity against Sam's unsecured equity.

I suppose this is why there is no deal yet. One of them needs to feel a little less secure. Thick skinned businessmen, who'd have 'em eh!
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 am

Wayne S wrote:I am having difficulty seeing who has the upper hand in this stand off. SH with his 2016 deadline and being owed 24million or VT with his secured equity against Sam's unsecured equity.

I suppose this is why there is no deal yet. One of them needs to feel a little less secure. Thick skinned businessmen, who'd have 'em eh!

Its always been just a bit too complicated for me. Can SH really resist the title of life president though? Not sure he can. Besides the echos source for his refusal is aa, although they are friends, I can't imagine Sam wanting to show his cards yet - and not through anis of all people!
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 am

OI!Hammam! (if that is your real name), take the cash and sling your hook you waster!

Malaise Yeah!
Malaise Yeah!
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 382
Posting Flair : 50

PostMalaise Yeah! Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 am

Happy Days wrote:OI!Hammam! (if that is your real name), take the cash and sling your hook you waster!

Sam Hammam... 692773407
Penarth Blues
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 160
Posting Flair : 70

PostPenarth Blues Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 am

This could get messy. I reckon VT will take us into Admin if SH does not take the offer. That would enable him to buy the club back cheaply and pay SH just a fraction in the £.

I believe this to be the case because there have been snippets in the news that Cardiff have been paying off all their long-term creditors other than SH. This would mean the only people left who are owed money will be VT and SH. If CCFC go into liquidation then VT loses what he has invested so far - but that is effectively written-off anyhow.

This is where the battle is being fought right now - and SH will take it to the wire like he did last time. So prepare for a rocky road ahead... However, I think whatever happens we will just go into Admin not liquidation if VT handles it.

I can't do anything about it anyway so I'm just going to pretend it will all be OK and look forward to August 17th Sam Hammam... 1525230823
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 am

Like I said in another thread, the 7% interest on Malaysian loans will cancel it out.

As far as I am concerned, SH's only interest in Cardiff City was monetary. It's all been one big act. He screwed Wimbledon and he tried to screw us.
Wayne S
Wayne S
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 222
Posting Flair : 80

PostWayne S Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:54 am

Penarth Blues wrote:This could get messy. I reckon VT will take us into Admin if SH does not take the offer. That would enable him to buy the club back cheaply and pay SH just a fraction in the £.

I think VT is only really interested in us when in the Premier League. Administration would probably bring relegation and I don't think he'd have the interest to try and see us through two promotions.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:56 am

Wayne S wrote:
Penarth Blues wrote:This could get messy. I reckon VT will take us into Admin if SH does not take the offer. That would enable him to buy the club back cheaply and pay SH just a fraction in the £.

I think VT is only really interested in us when in the Premier League. Administration would probably bring relegation and I don't think he'd have the interest to try and see us through two promotions.

Not if you take the points deduction at the right moment.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum