Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

As gloves & TDA aren't here ive taken it on myself to do the pre match thread,

Cardiff to win 2-1 **Official Match Day Thread - WBA v City** - Page 7 833362651

I would like to see noone back (is he still injured??)
Will whitts make an appearance?

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:Well said TDA. We were dropping like a stone under Malky and his record over his last 30 games in charge was poor other than a few adrenalin fuelled results at the start of this season.
I think we will probably go down but if we do I am looking forward to seeing how Ole will cope in a less challenging division.

Hear hear!
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Red614 wrote:Blimey I'm sick to death of people saying 'we only need to sort the defence out', or saying it's better than Malky. Just because we score more goals it doesn't make us a better team, we might as well play eleven strikers and hope for the best the way we play at the back. There is no difference whatsoever between being a fortress at the back but not scoring and putting five goals past the opponent a match but conceeding six in the process. You can forget your 'well at least it's more exciting!', because we still lose every single week. They are both crap play styles that will get you relegated, and now they have done.

Now we are pretty much officially done for let's stop this pathetic championing of one manager or the other. Malky now officially couldn't of done any worse and there's zero evidence he could of done any better either.

As we did under Malky, only now we are actually trying to win games rather than glumly cling on to the philosophy that you can survive in this division by defending manically for 90 minutes and gaining 38 points in a season with 0-0 draws.

And yes, there actually is a difference between not conceding but failing to score and scoring freely but conceding because I know which one I would prefer to watch.

**Official Match Day Thread - WBA v City** - Page 7 635981802 
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:04 am

A few pundits are saying we are in with a chance of staying up still...the view held by Dietmar Hammam is that Cardiff will always score goals with OGS whereas Sunderland don't look as though they can, and Steve Bower, a MOTD commentator, said that our last minute equaliser was a kick in the teeth for WBA and a massive boost for us
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum