Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Marshall:10- What can you say? The best keeper in our history? Certainly in (my) living memory at least! Motd for me.

Fabio: 8 - Solid start, perhaps not match fit and also still looks like he needs a bit of time to bed in and gel with the team. Will see him on the left next time?

Caulker: 8 - Looking a little shaky for me on occasion - did his best but could have done better on a few occasions. 

Turner: 8 - Same as Caulker 

John: 8 - Is growing and growing, still feel as though he is still a little too green to hold down a regular starting place

Noone: 7 - Busy first half but got quieter as the game went on, not on par with his last outing but thank goodness we weren't so reliant on his ability alone today. 

Mutch - 9 What a player. Absolutely superb today. Thinking his substitution was purely tactical. 

Medal- 9 Played amazing - only gave the ball away once I think, from what I could see, and was a bloody nuisance to any norwich players hovering the middle.

Whitts: 7 - Poor Whittingham. Didn't do a whole lot wrong but was completely uninspiring, always passing backwards too. Perhaps Ole was also cross about the freekick just before him coming off - have to feel for him really. Would love to see Whitts of old again. 

Bellamy: 8 - looks much better in the middle of the park. His passing ability is still crap imo. 

Jones: 9 - Great debut - held the ball up well, won headers, particularly when defending corners and his composure was superb to take his goal. A hundreds more use to us that odemthingie. 

Zaha - Honourable mention, looked very dangerous when he first came on. I would like the team distribute more to him - perhaps they have just use to passing down the left to Noonie for all our build up play. We now have dangerous options down both wings! 

What does everyone else think?

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:33 pm

It's something we are duty bound to whisper, but Swansea are properly better than us in every single department except between the posts. But we go into this match having nothing to lose - we have already beaten them once so all a loss does is balance the books. For a team as 'good' as Swansea to have that record against a newly promoted team is embarrassing.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Should Juan Cala be a decent improvement on Turner I think we could be looking at 3 points. If not, or if Turner starts, it will be much tougher a 1 point is a good return for us
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum