Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 am

First topic message reminder :

It's difficult to score our players fairly today- the whole team worked their asses off and was super organised and hard to break down. But on the other hand, we seemed very content to keep on giving the ball back to spurs with aimless long balls. That was mostly due to spurs' quality and our inability to deal with them. So although we worked hard, we were completely outclassed. 

Marshall - fantastic performance today and the busiest I've seen him in a long time. Brilliant job 10/10

Taylor - He tried his best but his lack of quality was evident to see in the light of some of premiership best - 5/10

Turner - Did okay. Kept on kicking the ball out. Better safe than sorry I guess - but still, could have done better really. The defence spent most of the game giving the ball back to spurs. His long balls are still shocking. 7/10

Caulker - Did what he had too - I don't remember any stand out moments from him. 7/10 

Cathy - Was brilliant today -what a change to have a solid right back who is not afraid to get forward. 8/10 

Bellamy - I have to say, he's lost it. His first touch was poor as was his general passing skills. One for the bench now I fear. 5/10 

Gunnarsson - He blew a good number of chances today. Not only on goal but in setting up others. He tried hard but, ultimately his lack of quality was really exposed- I think Mutch should now be given a chance. He was superb at the end of last season. 5/10 

Medal - Another solid performance, making a nuisance of himself.  8/10

Kim - Out of the game for the first half, but so was everyone else really. Showed some nice touches on the ball and drew out some fouls. Still our best player  imo - 8/10

Whitts - a reasonably solid performance from him. But like most of the midfield, did not have much a chance to play attacking football. 7/10 

Campbell - Should have done a lot better with that early chance - made it too easy for the keeper. As for the rest of the game, he can't be blamed for his lack of attempts - Spurs just wouldn't give us the ball. 6/10 

What does everyone else think?

Last edited by Rhys on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

chrisgore
chrisgore
Academy Player
User Points : 192
Posting Flair : 10

Postchrisgore Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:52 am

I gather he is a bit of a whinger!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum