My New Avatar Doggy_doo2
The_Truth
The_Truth
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 85
Posting Flair : 0

PostThe_Truth Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 am

anyone on here tell me how to add photo to topic.

Last edited by The_Truth on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Truth
The_Truth
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostThe_Truth Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 am

The_Truth wrote:anyone on here tell me how to add photo to topic.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 am

Mate, I deleted your thread on here earlier when you had a go at Annis and the AAMB, could you not take that as a hint that we don't particularly want that kind of thing on this board and change your avatar please?
My New Avatar 1525230823
The_Truth
The_Truth
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostThe_Truth Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Mate, I deleted your thread on here earlier when you had a go at Annis and the AAMB, could you not take that as a hint that we don't particularly want that kind of thing on this board and change your avatar please?
My New Avatar 1525230823
I TAKE THE HINT :affraid:
This is supposed to be a democratic forum its Ok for him to have a go at our owners and the Club but no one can have a go at him, doesnt that mean anything to you and Dont worry they will be having a go at this site before long.

Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:57 am

The_Truth wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:Mate, I deleted your thread on here earlier when you had a go at Annis and the AAMB, could you not take that as a hint that we don't particularly want that kind of thing on this board and change your avatar please?
My New Avatar 1525230823
This is supposed to be a democratic forum its Ok for him to have a go at our owners and the Club but no one can have a go at him, doesnt that mean anything to you and Dont worry they will be having a go at this site before long.

They already did have a go at this site and the thread got deleted. I like it here because everyone is here to talk football and to have a laugh, let's not get too snipey about the other boards. My New Avatar 1525230823

EDIT: Excellent new avatar, BTW My New Avatar 833362651
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 am

The_Truth wrote:
My New Avatar 1525230823

A few of their members already have done but we should just leave them to it. Rise above it, carry on and keep this forum going for all the right reasons. Two wrongs don't make a right and if they want to rant and rave at each other or say things about this forum they can do so in isolation on their own forum. If they come here and start spouting such vitriol, they'll be swiftly banned. Nothing has happened so far other than the odd threat to the forum so until then we just carry on and in a peaceful way talk about the club we follow.

My New Avatar 833362651 My New Avatar 833362651
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 am

RedIsTheWay wrote:
The_Truth wrote:
My New Avatar 1525230823

A few of their members already have done but we should just leave them to it. Rise above it, carry on and keep this forum going for all the right reasons. Two wrongs don't make a right and if they want to rant and rave at each other or say things about this forum they can do so in isolation on their own forum. If they come here and start spouting such vitriol, they'll be swiftly banned. Nothing has happened so far other than the odd threat to the forum so until then we just carry on and in a peaceful way talk about the club we follow.

My New Avatar 833362651 My New Avatar 833362651

The_Truth
The_Truth
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostThe_Truth Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:06 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
The_Truth wrote:
My New Avatar 1525230823

They already did have a go at this site and the thread got deleted. I like it here because everyone is here to talk football and to have a laugh, let's not get too snipey about the other boards. My New Avatar 1525230823

Fair Enough
but dont you understand the Damage that they have done in the first furore over the shirts, VT nearly walked i Love and Support the Club in whatever they Do and anyone who threatens the Club are no supporters at all and should not be allowed to follow us.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 am

The_Truth wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
The_Truth wrote:
My New Avatar 1525230823

Fair Enough
but dont you understand the Damage that they have done in the first furore over the shirts, VT nearly walked i Love and Support the Club in whatever they Do and anyone who threatens the Club are no supporters at all and should not be allowed to follow us.

I understand mate. This is why this forum exists, so we can go about the business of supporting the club we love in a positive way. (preferably without abuse :laughingabit: )
delmbox
delmbox
Academy Player
User Points : 86
Posting Flair : 10

Postdelmbox Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 am

The_Truth wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
The_Truth wrote:
My New Avatar 1525230823

Fair Enough

Judging by the random capitals this guy might actually be Annis My New Avatar 4228682415
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:49 am

We know its Annis or one of his followers. They all have the same terrible grammar. Oh well, it keeps the board ticking over and if grown old men have that much time on their hands then that's their own prerogative. Im quite happy watching the football, drinking and conversing with people about things that actually matter.
The_Truth
The_Truth
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostThe_Truth Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

You dishonor me by associating me with him or any of his Cronies. My New Avatar 1525230823
The_Truth
The_Truth
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostThe_Truth Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 am

Worse still this board resembles his board and the only change is the color so for all i know all the moderators might be working under the auspices of the Fans Leader, subterfuge is a grand thing don't you agree. My New Avatar 3210875682
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 am

The_Truth wrote:Worse still this board resembles his board and the only change is the color so for all i know all the moderators might be working under the auspices of the Fans Leader, subterfuge is a grand thing don't you agree. My New Avatar 3210875682

This board is nothing like that board.

1) It has a better name
2) It has a better banner
3) Its run by reasonable people who don't constantly delete threads of those having differentiating opinions
4) It has better threads
5) It has better member base
6) It doesn't have members threatening other boards

I could go on.....
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum