View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:32 am

I think it's time that we faced up to our duties as men of distinction and sometime swinging hepcats and post a 'good look' for the casual man who posts...

Forum Fashion Tips For Men Crimp
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 am

What a great looking bunch of lads. I bet they drink Gin and smoke Peter Stuyvesant. And I bet they would f*ck your missus behind your back. The world would be a better place if we all looked like them lot.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 am

I need to revamp my image, perhaps this is the look I'll go for. Then again I've always seen myself more of a Terry Collier then Bob Ferris.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 am

In my mind I truly believe we do look this lot... I am very much the Peter Wyngarde figure without all the beastliness in gent's toilets
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:51 am

I've always fancied myself as a happy go lucky Robin Askwith type with the cynicism and suspicion of Reginald Perrin. A bit of a split personality that keeps people guessing.
Screaming Blue Messiah
Screaming Blue Messiah
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 183
Posting Flair : 50

PostScreaming Blue Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:13 am

I'm not sure we're ready for the cravat to make its way back to the forefront of mens fashion.

My Mum made me wear one on school photo day, along with a purple jumper which had belt loops......I'm not mentally scarred by it, I'm not really.... I'm not. I've learned to live with it....really I have.
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostHappy Days Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:16 am

Screaming Blue Messiah wrote:I'm not sure we're ready for the cravat to make its way back to the forefront of mens fashion.

My Mum made me wear one on school photo day, along with a purple jumper which had belt loops......I'm not mentally scarred by it, I'm not really.... I'm not. I've learned to live with it....really I have.

I'm a pretty open minded bloke but.....WHAAAT THE FAAACK!!??
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 am

Happy Days wrote:
Screaming Blue Messiah wrote:I'm not sure we're ready for the cravat to make its way back to the forefront of mens fashion.

I googled it and nothing came up, SBM is literally the only person to have worn one of these ever.
Screaming Blue Messiah
Screaming Blue Messiah
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 183
Posting Flair : 50

PostScreaming Blue Messiah Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

Caldi Blue wrote:
Happy Days wrote:

I googled it and nothing came up, SBM is literally the only person to have worn one of these ever.

It would have been about 1975. Besides without the belt loops my belt would slip down, and that really would look stupid.

That jumper was just the tip of the iceberg, as a child I was dressed in some really wierd gear which were nearly always man made fibres. These days I would be considered a fire hazard and probably be banned from petrol station forecourts.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Screaming Blue Messiah wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Happy Days wrote:

It would have been about 1975. Besides without the belt loops my belt would slip down, and that really would look stupid.

That jumper was just the tip of the iceberg, as a child I was dressed in some really wierd gear which were nearly always man made fibres. These days I would be considered a fire hazard and probably be banned from petrol station forecourts.

Forum Fashion Tips For Men 692773407 Forum Fashion Tips For Men 692773407 Forum Fashion Tips For Men 692773407
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Just the thing for the stylish man-about-town.....

Forum Fashion Tips For Men Jumpsu11
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 pm

they aint proper men they got hair for a starters... im receeding like a motha fucker and oing grey like that christian fella
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:13 am

This instantly goes down as an RBMB favourite thread for me, not least as it is perfect for future wedding ideas to Mrs (currently Miss, in truth) Arkay. Like these chaps...

Forum Fashion Tips For Men Momdad10
Toast Boy
Toast Boy
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7697
Posting Flair : 830

PostToast Boy Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:16 am

Screaming Blue Messiah wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Happy Days wrote:

Are you sure you didn't have a purple version of the famous Starsky knitted jacket?

Forum Fashion Tips For Men Starsky_hutch
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:24 am

Forum Fashion Tips For Men AnchormanRonBurgundy

A personal hero
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum