kairdiff
kairdiff
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 402
Posting Flair : 20

Postkairdiff Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:03 pm

even though i cant stand them,

they made for a great atmosphere only stopped singing when we went 2 nil up.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Never thought I'd say this about Leeds fans, but I don't think I can fault them in anyway. Respectful of the minute clapping, vocal but not as aggressive as try can be. They had a reason to be ticked off with us, Mutch and Smith stand out as throwing really dirty tackles their way that could of seen them both sent off.
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Wrexham play in white shorts.
Cheeky kents.
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Red614 wrote:Never thought I'd say this about Leeds fans, but I don't think I can fault them in anyway. Respectful of the minute clapping, vocal but not as aggressive as try can be. They had a reason to be ticked off with us, Mutch and Smith stand out as throwing really dirty tackles their way that could of seen them both sent off.

Both teams could have had two players sent off IMO.

Mutch and Smith for us and Becchio and Austin for them.

In the end I think the referee knew it'd be a hard fought game and let it play out that way. Apart from one or two corner/goal kick decisions the referee done well IMO.

Hate seeing cards flying out constantly.
NN2Red2
NN2Red2
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1617
Posting Flair : 80

PostNN2Red2 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Red614 wrote:Never thought I'd say this about Leeds fans, but I don't think I can fault them in anyway. Respectful of the minute clapping, vocal but not as aggressive as try can be. They had a reason to be ticked off with us, Mutch and Smith stand out as throwing really dirty tackles their way that could of seen them both sent off.

Maybe, letting the game start at 3.00pm on a Saturday minimises resentment which can build up if forced to start at, say, 12:30pm. Leeds to Cardiff is a fair hack.
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:15 am

G-ster wrote:Wrexham play in white shorts.
Cheeky kents.

I started a chant in retort to thier "Are you Wrexham in disguise" ditty.
It went like this:

"Surely if we were Wrexham in disguise the last colour we would wear is red-the very colour they are synonmous with. That would be like Scooby Doo and Shaggy trying to trick the monster of the week by dressing up as a big dog and a Jack in his Sunday best. Perhpas you are trying to insinuate that we are playing as poorly as a team in Wrexham's lowly league position. But as you only remain in this contest by virtue of the strange attachment Paddy Kenny holds for Neil Warnock, which we all suspect involves pie crust and gravy served off Warnock's naked crotch, that seems unlikely. Maybe you were trying to say "Are you disguised as Wrexham" in which case the answer is: No, clearly not. Our shorts are the wrong colour and we wouldn't get something so fundamental to the disguise wrong. You should try "Are you trying to attract supporters from a country that traditionally favours red as a colour?". We would have no real answer to that except perhaps to point out that you are not known as the Peacocks because you once had a manager fond of words with a silent P. That is a play on the pronounciation of the letter P which if you remove from the word Peacocks leaves cocks. Basically we are calling you cocks. In a Cardiff ambulance."

I sung my little heart but nobody joined in. The atmosphere is crap these days.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:19 am

Hmmm, what tune was this to? Maybe the melody was wrong?
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:20 am

If it doesn't feature 'jack bastards' in there somewhere, people just don't want to know.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 am

The Tonker wrote:If it doesn't feature 'jack bastards' in there somewhere, people just don't want to know.
leeds fans 692773407
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 am

Arkay v2.0 wrote:Hmmm, what tune was this to? Maybe the melody was wrong?

It's to the tune of "Your going home in a Cardiff ambulance". I might have squeezed a few extra syllables out of "Your going home". We can't all be Gary Barlow.
kairdiff
kairdiff
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 402
Posting Flair : 20

Postkairdiff Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 pm

kamuza ! your mad ! lol!
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Kamuza wrote:
G-ster wrote:Wrexham play in white shorts.
Cheeky kents.

I started a chant in retort to thier "Are you Wrexham in disguise" ditty.
It went like this:

"Surely if we were Wrexham in disguise the last colour we would wear is red-the very colour they are synonmous with. That would be like Scooby Doo and Shaggy trying to trick the monster of the week by dressing up as a big dog and a Jack in his Sunday best. Perhpas you are trying to insinuate that we are playing as poorly as a team in Wrexham's lowly league position. But as you only remain in this contest by virtue of the strange attachment Paddy Kenny holds for Neil Warnock, which we all suspect involves pie crust and gravy served off Warnock's naked crotch, that seems unlikely. Maybe you were trying to say "Are you disguised as Wrexham" in which case the answer is: No, clearly not. Our shorts are the wrong colour and we wouldn't get something so fundamental to the disguise wrong. You should try "Are you trying to attract supporters from a country that traditionally favours red as a colour?". We would have no real answer to that except perhaps to point out that you are not known as the Peacocks because you once had a manager fond of words with a silent P. That is a play on the pronounciation of the letter P which if you remove from the word Peacocks leaves cocks. Basically we are calling you cocks. In a Cardiff ambulance."

I sung my little heart but nobody joined in. The atmosphere is crap these days.

Well done - I love a bit of rap.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum