View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caer y Glyn
Caer y Glyn
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1927
Posting Flair : 70

PostCaer y Glyn Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:10 pm

You would expect Warnock to put a strong team together this year but their first half against Wolves suggests they wil be a real force this year. Positive aggressive pacy and ambitious. All the things we were expecting last night......but didnt see!
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Caer y Glyn wrote:You would expect Warnock to put a strong team together this year but their first half against Wolves suggests they wil be a real force this year. Positive aggressive pacy and ambitious. All the things we were expecting last night......but didnt see!

1-0 leeds 20 min in but I can see wolves winning.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Expect to see Wolves battling for automatic promotion. Leeds for the play-offs. Draw would be a decent result here for us I think.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:40 pm

*** G L O V E S *** wrote:Expect to see Wolves battling for automatic promotion. Leeds for the play-offs. Draw would be a decent result here for us I think.

Are we really doing this already? :)
thewelshfella
thewelshfella
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7013
Posting Flair : 200

Postthewelshfella Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Caldi Blue wrote:
*** G L O V E S *** wrote:Expect to see Wolves battling for automatic promotion. Leeds for the play-offs. Draw would be a decent result here for us I think.

Are we really doing this already? :)

Leeds look good 692773407
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Caer y Glyn wrote:You would expect Warnock to put a strong team together this year but their first half against Wolves suggests they wil be a real force this year. Positive aggressive pacy and ambitious. All the things we were expecting last night......but didnt see!

You just cannot judge a team on one half of one game. Leeds might play shite and lose their next five games. It's the Championship, that's how it works.
Albany Blue
Albany Blue
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1075
Posting Flair : 130

PostAlbany Blue Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Wish we still had McCormack I think he's a top striker at this level.
Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 am

Roath Redbird wrote:Wish we still had McCormack I think he's a top striker at this level.

Warnock has obviously learned how to keep him out of Greggs and the pub.
Albany Blue
Albany Blue
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1075
Posting Flair : 130

PostAlbany Blue Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:18 am

Malky probably would of been able to do the same as well I think. Jones was just a shocking man manager.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 am

Always someone else......... NEVER us. Over the last 50 years no one ever sees us succeeding. It's inbred within the majority. Wales and anything Welsh just doesn't have the winning mentality. You only have to see how hard it is to invest in anything Welsh by looking at the City. Overseas investors want to put in as much as it takes and we still can't see ourselves as winners. There is no will to win in these parts. We couldn't even be bothered to win the Welsh Cup.

Last night was the first competative game of the season with a squad that is not yet complete. Most of the players had been on international call up. At least three of the players were new to the squad and we played against a team that had nothing to lose. I thought we did well by keeping a clean sheet and even better to win by an injury time goal. All the table topping teams do that regularly and we showed we could do it as well. 3 points is all that matters as long as we don't collect too many casualties and with such a depth of squad as we're likely to have I see us being better placed than at any time in the preceding 50 years to eventually make it to the top.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:18 am

Bit over dramatic guys, everyone hopes for results to go their way regardless of your teams standard. Manchester United want City to draw it lose everything all the time, don't they? If two teams are rivals or the title, you want them to lose points, it doesn't matter of your own confidence level.
kairdiff
kairdiff
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 402
Posting Flair : 20

Postkairdiff Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 am

wish we still had mc cormack worked his balls off
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum