Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

we was class today, kimbo is shear class his touches, passes and unlucky not to score,

Toast Boy
Toast Boy
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7697
Posting Flair : 830

PostToast Boy Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 am

Kamuza wrote:Does anyone else fear that right now Malky is thinking "Well the reserves certainly showed Don, Smudger, Heidar and Whitts a thing or two. I bet those four will be refreshed after thier break and work exceptionally hard when I put them back in for the Watford game."

It wouldn't be the first time that Kim had been rewarded for a good performance by another spell on the bench. I really hope Malky goes with the same team again though.
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 am

Kamuza wrote:Does anyone else fear that right now Malky is thinking "Well the reserves certainly showed Don, Smudger, Heidar and Whitts a thing or two. I bet those four will be refreshed after thier break and work exceptionally hard when I put them back in for the Watford game."

Aaaaargh. I was having such a nice evening until I read that - it has an awful ring of truth about it.
Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to a few scotches with the Football League Show.
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 7195
Posting Flair : 490

PostR-DONO Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Caer y Glyn
Caer y Glyn
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1927
Posting Flair : 70

PostCaer y Glyn Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

If Whitts played alongside either Kim or Mutch and there was a third man I would be relaxed - its more important that there are 3 than whether Whitts plays or not. In terms of pecking order I think that Kim ranks first choice...
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:11 am

Caer y Glyn wrote:If Whitts played alongside either Kim or Mutch and there was a third man I would be relaxed - its more important that there are 3 than whether Whitts plays or not. In terms of pecking order I think that Kim ranks first choice...

Kim hasn't consistently shown the long range passing ability of Whitts yet, but there is no doubting his potential to be the pivotal player in our midfield, which should see him on the teamsheet automatically.
KingKeenor
KingKeenor
Academy Player
User Points : 107
Posting Flair : 10

PostKingKeenor Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:39 am

I reckon Whitts will be brought back in but I want almost the same line up, we have to attack Watford like we did Blackburn, the evidence is there, we can go to a place and absolutely dominate ala Blackburn away, Watford are very jittery and hopefully Hull really knock their confidence tonight.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum