Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 am

Oh no! The lyrics are the best part of that song. It is honestly the funniest song I have ever heard and makes me laugh every time.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 am

Rhys wrote:Oh no! The lyrics are the best part of that song. It is honestly the funniest song I have ever heard and makes me laugh every time.

I'll watch it after I reboot Mourinho to City - Page 3 1525230823
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 am

Rhys wrote:Oh no! The lyrics are the best part of that song. It is honestly the funniest song I have ever heard and makes me laugh every time.

Finally got to watch listen to it :laughingabit:
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostRhys Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 am

'It's funny cos it's true' - not for me obviously!
jaffa1
jaffa1
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 228
Posting Flair : 10

Postjaffa1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 pm

delmbox wrote:
RedIsTheWay wrote:BREAKING NEWS: FULHAM'S NEW SIGNING BILLIE JEAN TO UNVEIL NEW KIT AT TOMORROW'S PRESS CONFERENCE. TABLOIDS DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT'LL BE A BLACK OR WHITE KIT YET. FULHAM FANS THINK THE REBRANDING PROPOSALS HAVE HAPPENED MUCH TOO SOON AND THAT THEIR OWNER IS A MONSTER. THEY THINK IF AN INVESTMENT IS COMING THAT THE OWNER SHOULD SIGN A BIG PLAYER LIKE ROCKIN' ROBIN VAN PERSIE OR FERNANDO TORRES. HOWEVER, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH RELEASED A STATEMENT SAYING 'THE GIRL IS MINE' WHICH WE CAN ONLY ASSUME IS HIM SHOWING HIS DESIRE TO KEEP HOLD OF TORRES. FULHAM'S OWNER HAS SPOKEN OUT AND HAS SAID 'KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP THE FAITH, THIS IS IT, THIS IS OUR YEAR, WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BAD SEASON. ITS HUMAN NATURE TO BE SCARED OF CHANGE BUT ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE YOU'LL THANK ME'.

coat

*Charity reply because everybody else has ignored it and you clearly spent some time on it no *

I presumed it was a copy and paste job....I really hope that is the case
Caer y Glyn
Caer y Glyn
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1927
Posting Flair : 70

PostCaer y Glyn Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Seriously I find it very encouraging that Vincent who admittedly has no real background in football is taking time to consult with one of the world's leading figures in football which suggests to me at least that his intentions to take Cardiff City to another level are serious.
Whatever one thinks of the rebranding issue and the way its been handled we should be very grateful that Vincent has already invested his millions with us and evidently wants to do more. If he's successful in his ambitions we will be happier with our lot since.....the 1920's?
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostRhys Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Caer y Glyn wrote:Seriously I find it very encouraging that Vincent who admittedly has no real background in football is taking time to consult with one of the world's leading figures in football which suggests to me at least that his intentions to take Cardiff City to another level are serious.
Whatever one thinks of the rebranding issue and the way its been handled we should be very grateful that Vincent has already invested his millions with us and evidently wants to do more. If he's successful in his ambitions we will be happier with our lot since.....the 1920's?

You'd hope we would be happier - saddly, for some - they won't be happy to VT clears off. Fortunately, I think that will be a small minority group...eventually.
Caer y Glyn
Caer y Glyn
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1927
Posting Flair : 70

PostCaer y Glyn Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 am

Success will nuke many of the so called protestors but sadly success cannot be guaranteed - I am worried that some rather unsavoury characters have started spouting forth on this subject of late and fear for those bravehearts who turn up in red in the first few games next season - let's hope that there's no intimidation or bullying directed at any of them especially kids.
Fire and passion 4 ccfc
Fire and passion 4 ccfc
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 78
Posting Flair : 18

PostFire and passion 4 ccfc Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:18 am

Dr_Socks wrote:why are they holding a Swans top? Mourinho to City - Page 3 4228682415
:laughingabit:
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum