* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL *

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

which crest do you prefer

* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 Poll_c103%* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 Poll_c10 3% 
[ 1 ]
* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 Poll_c1070%* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 Poll_c10 70% 
[ 23 ]
* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 Poll_c1027%* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 Poll_c10 27% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed
karlmpayne
karlmpayne
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 1101
Posting Flair : 50

Postkarlmpayne Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all
My name is Karl, and i created the two emblems that have been floating around on here for just over a week.
The support that i have received from everyone has been amazing and thanks top some of you sending my emblems to Cardif City HQ and my emailing of the emblems to Alan Whiteley, they have asked to see come in on wednesday to discuss the designs in more detail.
I am almost 100% sure that i have missed the boat this time as regards getting it on a city shirt this season, but im hoping to be given the chance to help develop a future emblem.

I want to show Cardiff City the support that the fans have given me by presenting the emblems with a poll on which emblem the fans would be willing to have on a shirt.
This is the first Poll ive ever created and so i hope it works, If it dont then I appologise for wasting peoples time.

Anyways i will add the logos below marked with (A), (B), and (C)

A= Cardiff Citys New Proposed Red Crest

B= My Round Crest

C= My Shield Crest

* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 Badges10

sorry about the link i wasnt sure which was the easiest way to put a pic here

Once Again Thank you all so much for showing such appreciation for my design

Last edited by Rhys on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added the picture! :))

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 am

davewebber65 wrote:did not vote, have not voted and what is more will not vote as there is nothing wrong with what we have. if you honestly think that you have designed a quality product the may i suggest that you go back to art school

i find it rather distastful that the only time some of you appear is when you offer to fight with somebody else's blood, then disappear after claiming a rampant victory in some tin-pot pub

if you are serious in your aspirations regarding a badge change then why not consider something that could be acceptable to the club rather than a badge that will not get off the ground
Arkay Dubya wrote:
davewebber65 wrote:did not vote, have not voted and what is more will not vote as there is nothing wrong with what we have. if you honestly think that you have designed a quality product the may i suggest that you go back to art school

i find it rather distastful that the only time some of you appear is when you offer to fight with somebody else's blood, then disappear after claiming a rampant victory in some tin-pot pub

if you are serious in your aspirations regarding a badge change then why not consider something that could be acceptable to the club rather than a badge that will not get off the ground
Shocked 

Steady on there Dave! Don't think Karl or anybody was looking to start a fight here.

As I remember it, Karl offered some of his own designs (and this here poll) to the world back last year after the rebrand as even the most pro-red supporters were disappointed with the badge the club had designed. Generally speaking Karl's designs are very popular with the messageboard contingent. Personally, I think they're great and would love to see the club adopt a badge designed by a fan that for the most part part (your opinions notwithstanding, of course! * karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 692773407) people like - it would be a fantastic gesture.

Yes, steady on Dave, let's not get too personal if we can help it!

In once sense Dave is right point out that we do get the odd visitor who visits once in a blue moon pushing their goods. But Karl is different - I personally welcome Karl's input and, like many, like his designs.
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 am

look.

blue is not in vt's vocabulary. so try to incorporate blue and red in a different way.

play around with the shape of the badge. a bird incorporating a dragon or vice versa. why does it have to have a conventional "badge" design.

a chinese dragon???????????

fire and passion in red at the top and ccfc underneath

could go on, but won't
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:42 am

davewebber65 wrote:look.

blue is not in vt's vocabulary. so try to incorporate blue and red in a different way.

play around with the shape of the badge. a bird incorporating a dragon or vice versa. why does it have to have a conventional "badge" design.

a chinese dragon???????????

fire and passion in red at the top and ccfc underneath

could go on, but won't

Fair play Dave - you know what you want!

* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 692773407 * karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 692773407 * karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 692773407 

* karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 1525919965 
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Dave, this thread is from June 2012 boyo.
You grumpy git. * karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 692773407 * karlmpayne - BADGE DESIGN POLL * - Page 4 692773407
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:15 am

Oh go on then, you must know I easily succumb to being bombarded with advertising
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 am

take a look at wayne s's avatar, one of the niciest i have seen. tweek that and somebody could be in business
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum