Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Happy Sunday

Hope everyone is well. How are we feeling about the start we've had? I must say I'm not too disheartened about the fact we have dropped lately, having played Man City, Spurs, Everton and Chelsea things could be so much worse.

We've already had some brilliant moments to savour, of course Man City at home will never be forgotten and I was lucky enough to have been at Craven Cottage to see THAT strike by Mutch. Speaking of Mutch, I'm glad to see him performing the way he is, he's such a talent and could well be our star performer this campaign. I'm looking forward to seeing him and Kim play in tandom, which is what I believe Malkay is ultmately working towards.

I do believe we will survive this season, but we are carrying a couple of players at the moment, namely Gunnarsson and Cowie, two players who I respect and admire, but don't think they quite have it for this level. Aron's touch and composure lets him down and whilst Cowie has an engine and is a fighter, he doesn't posess Premier Lague qualities.

As an aside I'm absoutely loving Ramsey's form for club and coutry, it finally looks as though he's coming of age and although I always knew he had it in him, there have been times when I have doubted whether he would ever show his true potential. His touches and skill at the moment is reminding me of Zidane, not to say that he's anywhere near the great one...yet :)
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Weyhey, Welcome bk caldi,.... That is all!!!
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:40 pm

As you say, we've had two moments already this season to cherish. I expect us to be in the bottom three by the end of the month, but still massively confident we can survive with a fair few points to spare.

As for Ramsey, I think it's too soon to compare him to Messi - Messi needs to improve on certain aspects of his game before being compared to the Welsh maestro
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Welcome back on caldi, we've missed my friend. Morning all 833362651 Morning all 1525230823
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:28 am

Welcome back Mr Caldi! Morning all 1525230823

I'm developing quite the man-crush for Ramsey at the moment Morning all 3007651330 His goal (and assist) yesterday was sublime and he made it all look so effortless too.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:36 am

*** G L O V E S *** wrote: I expect us to be in the bottom three by the end of the month, but still massively confident we can survive with a fair few points to spare.

You could be right with the first comment......however, although we have an "easier" run in towards the end of the season, losing is not a good habit to get into.  I am not sure how robust Malky's team ethic and team morale will be if we don't pick up a couple of wins very soon.
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 pm

There are certainly no easy games but the Fulham victory gives me hope that City can compete with the lesser lights of the Premier League.
Need to pick up wins against relegation rivals (especially at home), anything else is a bonus.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum