Apparently we have signings lying in wait....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2711
Posting Flair : 80

PostBigREDbird Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:26 pm

A lot of rumours going around that our transfers are lined up and ready? Anyone heard any strong links? coat
Matty P
Matty P
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 123
Posting Flair : 40

PostMatty P Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Great news if true, Mutch seemed to go under the radar so not unlikely.

Few players I'd love to get in, Matt Phillips is one that we have wanted previously and would be great to see him in a City shirt.

Others might be Noone, Keogh, Bellamy and maybe even Lovenkrands.
Fire and passion 4 ccfc
Fire and passion 4 ccfc
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 78
Posting Flair : 18

PostFire and passion 4 ccfc Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:39 pm

i think if its true it will be a name we havent heard
Caer y Glyn
Caer y Glyn
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1927
Posting Flair : 70

PostCaer y Glyn Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Don't you just love the way Malky does his business. Nobody predicted Mutch. What an excellent buy. I asked a senior officer at the club last week if we could expect an exciting season and was told unequivocally 'you wait until the fans see the players who are coming'.
Malky has had his actual targets lined up for ages. The fact there have been no genuine rumours and speculation is just the way it should be. The Dave Jones era of idle gossip is just history thank goodness.
I suspect the first week of July will be the most active as its 30th June when most contracts expire and players are freed up to join us. Thats when the Bosmans will come. Well done Malky. Keep it up boy!
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Caer y Glyn wrote:Don't you just love the way Malky does his business. Nobody predicted Mutch. What an excellent buy. I asked a senior officer at the club last week if we could expect an exciting season and was told unequivocally 'you wait until the fans see the players who are coming'.
Malky has had his actual targets lined up for ages. The fact there have been no genuine rumours and speculation is just the way it should be. The Dave Jones era of idle gossip is just history thank goodness.
I suspect the first week of July will be the most active as its 30th June when most contracts expire and players are freed up to join us. Thats when the Bosmans will come. Well done Malky. Keep it up boy!

^^I agree with this fella.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:52 pm

G-ster wrote:
Caer y Glyn wrote:Don't you just love the way Malky does his business. Nobody predicted Mutch. What an excellent buy. I asked a senior officer at the club last week if we could expect an exciting season and was told unequivocally 'you wait until the fans see the players who are coming'.

I agree with G-ster.

G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G-ster wrote:

I agree with G-ster.

Ergo I agree with the Colonel
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 pm

G-ster wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G-ster wrote:

I agree with G-ster.

I am so wise.

Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G-ster wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G-ster wrote:

I agree with G-ster.

I am so wise.

I actualy have a statuette of the colonel on a shrine I have in his honour Apparently we have signings lying in wait.... 1499845164
Biguba
Biguba
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 517
Posting Flair : 130

PostBiguba Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:39 pm

I agree with everybody
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2711
Posting Flair : 80

PostBigREDbird Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Biguba wrote:I agree with everybody

I concur..... :study:
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:51 pm

I disagree ..

coat
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I think it will be even better than what anybody has said!! Apparently we have signings lying in wait.... 833362651
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Judge dRed wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G-ster wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:
G-ster wrote:

I agree with G-ster.

I am so wise.

I actualy have a statuette of the colonel on a shrine I have in his honour Apparently we have signings lying in wait.... 1499845164

Apparently we have signings lying in wait.... 692773407 Here's what flashed through my mind when I read that:

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:03 am

ohhhh Leeeeeds
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum