View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:54 am

Huge rumours that we have bid €10million for Kurt Zouma, a highly rated central defender and another powerful player.

It's also being reported an unnamed club is due to conclude the signing of Oscar Cardozo in the next few days, with Cardozo's agent saying they would be interested in a move to us.

Ince is also set for a medical as soon as he returns from his holiday. Apparently.
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 am

IF we pull off cardozo well from what I here what a huge coup, my bro in law who is a plastic arsenal fan reckons it would b a huge statement of intent, although he don't think someone of his calibur would be seen playing for us,
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:56 am

Vinnie Tans Tache wrote:IF we pull off cardozo well from what I here what a huge coup, my bro in law who is a plastic arsenal fan reckons it would b a huge statement of intent, although he don't think someone of his calibur would be seen playing for us,

Cardozo is 30 now and would be looking for regular starts. Don't know whether he would be guaranteed that at either Arsenal or Man City. We obviously have financial pulling power and so the more class we can land now, the more we are likely to attract on the back of it........
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 am

Well Cardozo is now off the table, City have come out and said we have not renewed our interest. Unless it's a double bluff?! I do think that perhaps we bid for Cardozo before the Cornelius deal was completed and perhaps our interest has cooled since then. Who knows.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-deny-interest-benfica-4806786

However I feel Zouma is a better possibility. He is currently on around £35,000 a week however I think with various add-ons and Premiership football we could be attractive enough to get the guy.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:26 am

Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum