Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Excited? Nervous? How is everyone feeling about tommorow? - Page 2 833362651 for me both i hope we dont f**k it up we need to play like we did against forrest, charlton wont be easy.....

Uwe Seeler made me cry
Uwe Seeler made me cry
Academy Player
User Points : 227
Posting Flair : 30

PostUwe Seeler made me cry Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:01 am

Can't really believe it and all kinds of odd random thoughts - like looking at the Prem table first in the paper next year, kids buying Panini stickers with Cardiff players on it, X box etc with City included

Serious stuff though is what a massive statement this is for the city and South Wales for economics and marketing. Fair do's to Swans on that score too. Over my lifetime I have seen a massive change from Bristol being the capital of the West of the UK and Cardiff taking over
Kate
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1754
Posting Flair : 220

PostKate Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 am

Uwe Seeler made me cry wrote:Can't really believe it and all kinds of odd random thoughts - like looking at the Prem table first in the paper next year, kids buying Panini stickers with Cardiff players on it, X box etc with City included

Serious stuff though is what a massive statement this is for the city and South Wales for economics and marketing. Fair do's to Swans on that score too. Over my lifetime I have seen a massive change from Bristol being the capital of the West of the UK and Cardiff taking over

How is everyone feeling about tommorow? - Page 2 692773407 In recent weeks I've thought about watching real post match review on match fo the day and about the big teams coming to town, but not once did I think about the stickers hehe. That takes me back, right the way back to my first sticker collection:the Animals of Farthingwood. I might need to buy my nephew some stickers next season and it would be rude for him to have no-one to trade with, right?
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 7195
Posting Flair : 490

PostR-DONO Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:26 am

Kate wrote:
Uwe Seeler made me cry wrote:Can't really believe it and all kinds of odd random thoughts - like looking at the Prem table first in the paper next year, kids buying Panini stickers with Cardiff players on it, X box etc with City included

How is everyone feeling about tommorow? - Page 2 692773407 In recent weeks I've thought about watching real post match review on match fo the day and about the big teams coming to town, but not once did I think about the stickers hehe. That takes me back, right the way back to my first sticker collection:the Animals of Farthingwood. I might need to buy my nephew some stickers next season and it would be rude for him to have no-one to trade with, right?

One thing I always wanted when I was younger was for Cardiff to be in the sticker books. I don't care how old I am, if they still sell them I'm buying next years, and I will get every City player. And the shiny badge.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum