Post•••••••™ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 pm

•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Where is the 'Had no choice I had to join, because CCMB banned me for my progressive thinking and joining with the majority opinion of fans in supporting our owners' option? The CCMB Obsession Continues ... 4228682415

Somebody over there took their eye off the ball I'm afraid :cyclops:
Officer Crabtree
Officer Crabtree
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1306
Posting Flair : 124

PostOfficer Crabtree Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Why worry about it. This board is about inclusion not exclusion.

It's silly season, things will calm down after we've made a few signings and the season is nigh...
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 pm

I have to say though, it was a lot easier to get around when I had a spine. My 30 pieces of silver got me an electric wheelchair but I don't play as much tennis as I used to. Probably for the best since I no longer have a soul.

Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Football is entertainment at the end of the day. It's about distraction and enjoyment with all the highs and lows that entails. Sadly, that board had just become a unremittingly depressing place and no longer entertaining nor enjoyable. I'm sure it will change back in time but until it does, I shan't be visiting there.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:18 pm

You'll never ban a City fan ... we'll just find a new message board The CCMB Obsession Continues ... 833362651
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 pm

They're getting as bad as AAMB on there with their sniping. If you don't agree with the core on that board who think they are better than the newbies then you get blasted, trolled, abused, etc. I was banned for having an opinion so that just shows the way the board is going, that's all I have to say on that manner. Just leave them to it. I actually feel sorry when I see grown men feel the need to belittle others but oh well, welcome to the internet.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Arkay v2.0 wrote:Football is entertainment at the end of the day. It's about distraction and enjoyment with all the highs and lows that entails. Sadly, that board had just become a unremittingly depressing place and no longer entertaining nor enjoyable. I'm sure it will change back in time but until it does, I shan't be visiting there.

Don't count on it, some people have backed themselves into a corner so deep, that they will have a huge problem being normal again.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 pm

RedIsTheWay wrote:They're getting as bad as AAMB on there with their sniping. If you don't agree with the core on that board who think they are better than the newbies then you get blasted, trolled, abused, etc. I was banned for having an opinion so that just shows the way the board is going, that's all I have to say on that manner. Just leave them to it. I actually feel sorry when I see grown men feel the need to belittle others but oh well, welcome to the internet.

Tell me about it, I was a member there for 15 years and I got banned! But now I can see the light, Alleluia The CCMB Obsession Continues ... 833362651 and it's time to leave the dinosaurs behind.

Last edited by •••••••™ on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 pm

•••••••™️ wrote:
RedIsTheWay wrote:They're getting as bad as AAMB on there with their sniping. If you don't agree with the core on that board who think they are better than the newbies then you get blasted, trolled, abused, etc. I was banned for having an opinion so that just shows the way the board is going, that's all I have to say on that manner. Just leave them to it. I actually feel sorry when I see grown men feel the need to belittle others but oh well, welcome to the internet.

Tell me about it, I was a member there for 15 years and I got banned! But I can see the light, Alleluia The CCMB Obsession Continues ... 833362651 and it's time to leave the dinosaurs behind.

The thing is, Mike has said 'I'll start getting worried when they have over 10,000 and a million posts in 12 months'.

However, new City members, especially the younger generations will sign up to this messageboard because of the red and they will know City as being red. They're not going to sign up to a blue outdated messageboard so going forward this forum will boom with interest from a new generation. The only way this messageboard collapses is if Tan pulls out and I can't see that happening given how much he has already invested in the club.

The CCMB Obsession Continues ... 833362651

Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 pm

•••••••™ wrote:

Don't count on it, some people have backed themselves into a corner so deep, that they will have a huge problem being normal again.

It's ridiculous, really. When you actually take a step back and look at the bigger picture - it is just a game and eleven strangers who (for the most part) have no real affiliation with Cardiff (other than their pay packet) running around kicking a ball. Nobody should get wound up, abused, bullied, hurt or, got forbid, die as a result. Ultimately, we all want the same thing - to see these eleven strangers score goals because they happen to represent the place we were born/live/or choose to support because it gives us an inexplicable little piece of joy when they do.

Football, bloody hell.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:I have to say though, it was a lot easier to get around when I had a spine. My 30 pieces of silver got me an electric wheelchair but I don't play as much tennis as I used to. Probably for the best since I no longer have a soul.

Souls are very problematical in that they invariably question our approach to things they shouldn't stick their noses in. It's not as if they ever seem to have any meaningful input. I hope you got a good price for it. I've heard of people getting the world for their's although there being so many demanding the same you're never the incumbent for long. Some just ask for women but that tends to age them something terrible. Longevity is another popular price but what's the point if you don't get anything else.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Agreed, we share the opinions of the majority of fans. The blue side of the argument are going to look increasing silly as time goes on.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Judge dRed wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:I have to say though, it was a lot easier to get around when I had a spine. My 30 pieces of silver got me an electric wheelchair but I don't play as much tennis as I used to. Probably for the best since I no longer have a soul.

Souls are very problematical in that they invariably question our approach to things they shouldn't stick their noses in. It's not as if they ever seem to have any meaningful input. I hope you got a good price for it. I've heard of people getting the world for their's although there being so many demanding the same you're never the incumbent for long. Some just ask for women but that tends to age them something terrible. Longevity is another popular price but what's the point if you don't get anything else.

The CCMB Obsession Continues ... Nqat10
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend

PostJB Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Arkay v2.0 wrote:
•••••••™ wrote:

It's ridiculous, really. When you actually take a step back and look at the bigger picture - it is just a game and eleven strangers who (for the most part) have no real affiliation with Cardiff (other than their pay packet) running around kicking a ball. Nobody should get wound up, abused, bullied, hurt or, got forbid, die as a result. Ultimately, we all want the same thing - to see these eleven strangers score goals because they happen to represent the place we were born/live/or choose to support because it gives us an inexplicable little piece of joy when they do.

Football, bloody hell.

The sad thing is, there are bigger issues in this sport and yet you have grown men moaning about a shirt colour and the type of badge emblem we have. Its not as if they've changed our kit to pink and put barbie on the front of the kit is it? People have died because of this sport, racism is still rife within the sport yet you have grown men moaning about kits. It's beyond ridiculous how some people have no perspective.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum