View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 am

Those of you still playing be a pro mode, are you still having problems getting first team football at Cardiff? Thought I'd share something that happened to me.

My newest striker was on loan in league two again, has picked up 32 goals in 19 matches or something similar when Accrington Stanley decided to play like thugs and go in hard on me every chance they got. Eventually it worked and I was forced off shortly after half time when a mid air barge left me with a badly sprained ankle. It sidelined me for three weeks, but straight after that match I was told Cardiff had decided to recall me so I can take advantage of their better medical facilities. Once I recovered, they decided not to loan me out again and suddenly I started getting first team starts.

I've had massive problems with other players trying to get this to happen, I'd either be liane out again and again or simply sold on to the premiership without ever getting a game. So if like me you wanted Cardiff to pick you, try sprinting around like a lunatic and drain your fatigue bar entirely. You'll almost certainly then pick up an injury, and might get recalled.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:54 am

I got bored of it to be honest and I've migrated on to Football Manager 2013 now, I found career mode too annoying and there was a huge difference between each difficulty level
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 am

Slumdog's Son wrote:I got bored of it to be honest and I've migrated on to Football Manager 2013 now, I found career mode too annoying and there was a huge difference between each difficulty level

Is that code for 'I'm not very good'? Another FIFA thread... 692773407
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:22 pm

That's how I read it as I'm not very good and that's EXACTLY what I would say when I wasn't openly confessing to being not very good.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Nice thread revival Arkay... Another FIFA thread... 692773407

Though why I'm at it, if FIFA is anything to go by we should definetely be playing Kadeem Harris and Nat Jarvis more often. My top of the league Cardiff have daylight between them and second place so I've felt safe to expand my squad rotation into the youth team as well. These experiments taught me that Harris is faster than Noone and is better at beating his man, I've even let him keep his first team place for that reason. Jarvis has also set up a very profitable partnership with Maynard. He's not prolific, but many of Maynards goals have been set up by some nice through balls from Jarvis.
tiara123
Academy Player
User Points : 65
Posting Flair : 0

Posttiara123 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello Guys...
how are you doing today..? Another FIFA thread... 692773407

Tiara
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum