Zaccardo - not keeping

Moutinho - keeping
Afellay - keeping
Hamsik - keeping
Hernanes - keeping
Gaitan - keeping

Remy - keeping

4-5-1 formation.

Chemistry so far around 65. Need to buy formation cards in trade centre now.

Quite pleased with the team I've built so far. FIFA 13 Discussion thread 833362651 FIFA 13 Discussion thread 833362651 FIFA 13 Discussion thread 833362651
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm yet to play UT, been focusing on be a pro. After constant frustration at the failings of ports mouths strikers to find the net, or pass to me in space (who despite being a CAM have finishing stats way above their own), I moved my character into a CF position and restarted the career. This time for some reason I didn't even get a preseason game with Cardiff and was immediately dumped on the loan lost, I played the whole pre season last time before being loaned so that was strange. Even worse was Portsmouth nor the rest of league 1 were interested in me, finally got an offer from League 2 Port Vale. Ego hurt but I bounced back and now I'm laughing, I netted 3 times in two starts pre season then opened the season with a brace.

Lets be honest if Malky doesn't recall me soon he's an idiot, especially since Cardiff are struggling so in the league.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Also, has anyone else with Xbox Kinect been done by the 'no swearing at the referee ' penalty? I got myself booked that first match I scored the brace for shouting 'dirty f*****g c**t!' Loudly when he ruled my hat trick offside. So yeah, I guess that works.
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 am

Red614 wrote:Also, has anyone else with Xbox Kinect been done by the 'no swearing at the referee ' penalty? I got myself booked that first match I scored the brace for shouting 'dirty f*****g c**t!' Loudly when he ruled my hat trick offside. So yeah, I guess that works.

Got done over my mates house for swearing over an offside lmao. It doesn't happen on PC thankfully as there is no kinect. That would drive me crazy if that happened all the time. Can you turn it off on Xbox or do you have to remove kinect and everything to disable it? FIFA 13 Discussion thread 692773407 FIFA 13 Discussion thread 833362651
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTyrion Tannister Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 am

It can be turned off but it's useful because you can use it to call for a through ball, call for support in a certain area, ask go be subbed, etc, things you can't do just by pressing buttons. As far as I know you can't just turn the swearing filter off.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum