This forum maybe a lot quieter than the others but - I like it. Just want to say thanks!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Just been thinking about these early days of the Redbluebirds forum and I have to say that, although it very quiet - and sometimes you have to wait an hour or two for a response - I love logging on. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to have a few (a lot) more regular posters on here to liven things up a bit in the quiet moments, but I for one am enjoying the little community that is developing slowly. It's a bit more chilled out and not trying to be anything more than it is.

We officially have 289 users, but it's the same few that are keeping this thing alive - I will keep the forum going as long as people want it to. If there comes a point when the site has served it's purpose and people don't feel the need to use it anymore, that's fine. But I have a feeling that we will be around for a little longer yet. (As long as people occasionally click the ad at the top, of course This forum maybe a lot quieter than the others but - I like it. Just want to say thanks! - Page 2 Smiley_wink Joke obviously...or is it?!)

But I just wanted to say thanks to you guys that come on here regularly, it's nice to have a place to actually talk about football and our club with like-minded people. I'm sure that as the season goes on, we will have more people who join us. Rome did not get built in a day, CCMB did not get built in a day (15 years in fact). Thanks eveyone & keep on posting!

Last edited by Rhys on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Malaise Yeah!
Malaise Yeah!
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 382
Posting Flair : 50

PostMalaise Yeah! Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:29 am

I visit CCMB for the latest dirt when in the mood for a grumpy session but ditched posting there when I signed up here. CCMB was a good place. AAMB is plain weird. Too many people up AAs self publicity arse. I'm sure he is OK in real life?? The site's OK for latest - mostly wrong - news but it is not the place for me.

So, I'm here. Don't say too much but check in every day. Thanks Rhys for giving us waifs and strays a home.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 am

Rhys you coniving old dog you... Your post has flushed us all out of the wood work... I'm waiting for Jeff Hem, Doughnut and Lord Lucan to post Popcorn
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Valley Trash wrote:I'm in... I really enjoy the camaraderie on this board... Howevere as I don't support City anymore I will continue to post attention seeking shite on the board... W*nker as what I am This forum maybe a lot quieter than the others but - I like it. Just want to say thanks! - Page 2 833362651

This forum maybe a lot quieter than the others but - I like it. Just want to say thanks! - Page 2 1525919965

Honey Nut Loops for you.
This forum maybe a lot quieter than the others but - I like it. Just want to say thanks! - Page 2 692773407
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum