Post*** G L O V E S *** Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:59 am

Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

Jeez that's a serious work of art.... Hats off to that geezer but he can't get out much... It's like the Sistine Chapel Ceiling of blogs (is it technically a blog)... Not up to Baker's blog though which is more of a cistern chapel ceiling
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:08 am

No offence to some of our fans but its fact, our club is a joke to some people.

Im not talking about the kit change or the badge, the stadium.

I have no doubt had we stayed at Ninian Park we'd have gone up already due to the atmospheric effect and that would have got us some more points in that very close season where we just missed out on auto's.

I really dont see what the problem with staying at Ninian Park had. Blackpool's stadium is mediocre and they made it up and coped well enough. Yes work to be done but the standing areas in the Bob Bank could have been changed to seating and people could have just stood anyway and the atmosphere would have been awesome.

The fact is, I would rather have paid £30 per ticket at NP than £20 per ticket at the CCS. Yes you pay more but you can't put a price on the atmosphere, its one of the most enjoyable things in life.

I would rather Tan spend money reshaping the stands than adding extra seats. We need a fortress, not an Olympic arena. Crying or Very sad
G-ster
G-ster
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 5923
Posting Flair : 460

PostG-ster Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Best match report EVER.  692773407 Best match report EVER.  692773407
Fair play, that's brilliant.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Best match report EVER.  692773407 Amazing.

I particularly liked how the ref had a clown face.

That was brilliant - I particularly liked how the ref had a clown face.
Gloves, I wonder if you fancy amending your blog to a similar style?

I think I'm going to keep with the blog for the rest of the season now. Who needs highlights with his amazingly accurate animations?
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:00 pm

CB39 wrote:No offence to some of our fans but its fact, our club is a joke to some people.

Im not talking about the kit change or the badge, the stadium.

I have no doubt had we stayed at Ninian Park we'd have gone up already due to the atmospheric effect and that would have got us some more points in that very close season where we just missed out on auto's.

I really dont see what the problem with staying at Ninian Park had. Blackpool's stadium is mediocre and they made it up and coped well enough. Yes work to be done but the standing areas in the Bob Bank could have been changed to seating and people could have just stood anyway and the atmosphere would have been awesome.

The fact is, I would rather have paid £30 per ticket at NP than £20 per ticket at the CCS. Yes you pay more but you can't put a price on the atmosphere, its one of the most enjoyable things in life.

I would rather Tan spend money reshaping the stands than adding extra seats. We need a fortress, not an Olympic arena. Crying or Very sad
If we'd stayed at Ninian we'd have had to convert the remaining standing areas to seating (front of the Bob Bank and at the Grange End) - we would have to spend some serious money in order to reduce our capacity to maybe 15,000? I doubt we could sustain a premier league club with that sort of capacity, and we certainly wouldn't have attracted any sort of decent investment into the club. The new stadium makes the club much more marketable. It's been pointed out before that most of the time the atmosphere at Ninian Park there was pretty rubbish, and I have no doubt that if we had stayed there we would now be heading towards the lower divisions. Yes, sometimes the atmosphere was good, just as sometimes the atmosphere at CCS is good, it depends on the occasion and the mood of the fans.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:56 am

Rhys wrote: Best match report EVER.  692773407 Amazing.

I particularly liked how the ref had a clown face.

That was brilliant - I particularly liked how the ref had a clown face.
Gloves, I wonder if you fancy amending your blog to a similar style?

I think I'm going to keep with the blog for the rest of the season now. Who needs highlights with his amazingly accurate animations?

I'm guessing you particularly liked how the ref had a clown face Best match report EVER.  692773407
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 am

Best match report EVER.  692773407 Brilliant!

Wish someone would do that for City!
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Used to follow this a few years back. It's great at the beginning but you get bored with it sooner than you might initially think.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum