Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would be your best fantasy football moment as a City player?

Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c1067%Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c10 67% 
[ 2 ]
Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c100%Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c100%Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c1033%Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers Poll_c10 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 am

Be it a drunken dream while passed out in a gutter or perhaps going to your "happy place" while the Doctor checks your prostate, I'm certain everyone on this board has dreamt of themselves playing for City at some point. Almost certainly imagining themselves performing some kind of footballing heroics in the name of Brian Clark's ghost (right? It's not just me is it? Shocked )

Building from our various comic book chats and wotnot this week I thought it might be worth seeing what everyone's most popular imaginary moment might be.

So, you are a City player and you have to pick one moment that would be the highlight of your career and what you will always be remembered for in City legend. Feel free to assume that any of these moments could happen in the last minute with only 8 men left on the pitch or whatever (except the double hat-trick, as that might be tricky).

Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers 4228682415
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 am

I plumped for winning goal and saving the last minute penalty. I also imagine that I would then be carried in the air by fans and team mates alike and treated to a boozy 'dentist chair' in the dressing room. Then probably onto a communal team bath with bubbles and mud just like real men did in the seventies. I imagine I'd have a John Aldridge 'tache as well.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am

Yes, I think the tache is essential to success as are short-shorts and rolled down socks. I imagined after lifting aloft the League Trophy I'd go on a week-long George Best-style bender before successfully Captaining Wales at the World Cup while half cut.

If Roy Race can do it then Capt Arkay can too.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 pm

No more takers on this.

Oh dear...

coat
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Shame. Yet another opportunity to gain some valuable insight into the hearts and minds of our support is cast onto the rocks of indifference.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Arkay v2.0 wrote:Yes, I think the tache is essential to success as are short-shorts and rolled down socks. I imagined after lifting aloft the League Trophy I'd go on a week-long George Best-style bender before successfully Captaining Wales at the World Cup while half cut.

If Roy Race can do it then Capt Arkay can too.

Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers 3874419067 Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers 4046354197 Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers 4046354197 Arkay's **OPHISHUL** Weekly Poll Dance - Boyo of the Rovers 4046354197
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum