TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Tavistock this evening, but precious little information around at the moment.

Popcorn

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 pm

Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 3874419067
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:13 pm

These are the basic details - https://www.efl.com/iFollow/
Live games are only streamed live if you're overseas but TDA has issued an open invitation to all BMB users to have get togethers in his chateau to watch games live and partake of his cellar (it's a wine cellar, not like the Slumdog dungeon).
Subscribers in this country get the full 90 minutes of every game (usually the day after) and an extended highlights package. There are also highlights of every U18 & 23 game and the women's team. Also frequent interviews and match previews.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 am

I'm on the ferry on my way to Chateau TDA
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:19 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:These are the basic details - https://www.efl.com/iFollow/
Live games are only streamed live if you're overseas but TDA has issued an open invitation to all BMB users to have get togethers in his chateau to watch games live and partake of his cellar (it's a wine cellar, not like the Slumdog dungeon).
Subscribers in this country get the full 90 minutes of every game (usually the day after) and an extended highlights package. There are also highlights of every U18 & 23 game and the women's team. Also frequent interviews and match previews.

I think the basic £45 package is essentially the same as the previous Cardiff City Player offering, but at a slightly increased price. I wait with some trepidation the live match day video links. As with the old Player system, it seems possible to log on to the website of any participating club and view the content. I am told that some clubs are streaming their pre-season games, unlike City, so if I can actually find one to watch, I will report further.

So far as the open invite to chez-TDA, I have to inform you that the wine stocks have been largely depleted by a giant orange monkey-ape who has apparently tunneled his way in, having taken a wrong turning some 18 months ago at Severn Tunnel Junction........"that bloody family" is the only understandable phrase he has uttered since his arrival.......
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Bodmin & Tavistock play in the South West Peninsula League, which is level 10/11 of the National League system, which is quite a long way down the pyramid. The following games should provide a more realistic test for City. Neverheless, for the purposes of building up fitness and spreading goodwill, the first three pre-season friendlies are doing the job.

Bodmin tonight, with the possibility of Pilkington making another appearance.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
TDA wrote:Obviously easy games lined up at this stage, but interesting to see NW experimenting with different formations during the game and even playing with 10 men for the last 15 minutes against Tavistock.  

Wonder what sort of line up we will see at Bodmin?  I seem to remember that this was pencilled in as an u-23 game, but even so, the fringe players might get more time.

The U23's are playing St. Austell on Thursday and Bideford on Saturday with the Plymouth first team game on Friday.

Ah, thanks!

Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 1525230823
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:08 am

TDA wrote:

I think the basic £45 package is essentially the same as the previous Cardiff City Player offering, but at a slightly increased price.  I wait with some trepidation the live match day video links.  As with the old Player system, it seems possible to log on to the website of any participating club and view the content.  I am told that some clubs are streaming their pre-season games, unlike City, so if I can actually find one to watch, I will report further.

So far as the open invite to chez-TDA, I have to inform you that the wine stocks have been largely depleted by a giant orange monkey-ape who has apparently tunneled his way in, having taken a wrong turning some 18 months ago at Severn Tunnel Junction........"that bloody family" is the only understandable phrase he has uttered since his arrival.......

To which 'bloody family' are you referring? Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 904430666
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:59 am

Cyncoedslumdog wrote:
TDA wrote:

I think the basic £45 package is essentially the same as the previous Cardiff City Player offering, but at a slightly increased price.  I wait with some trepidation the live match day video links.  As with the old Player system, it seems possible to log on to the website of any participating club and view the content.  I am told that some clubs are streaming their pre-season games, unlike City, so if I can actually find one to watch, I will report further.

To which 'bloody family' are you referring? Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 904430666

B*ggered if I know. My knowledge of monkey-ape is limited to "Severn Tunnel Junction" and "that bloody family". Perhaps Arkay can help?

Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 3392635135
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:32 am

He's definitely referring to the Slumdog / Slimfrog dynasty. Without question.

They're a depraved bunch who make The Fritzl's and The West's look like The Waltons. Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 4228682415

I've already said too much, they'll be chaining me up next...

coat
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:41 am

Arkay Dubya wrote:He's definitely referring to the Slumdog / Slimfrog dynasty. Without question.

They're a depraved bunch who make The Fritzl's and The West's look like The Waltons. Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 4228682415

coat

For this treachery and slander Mr Monkey Pimp, I will watch War for the Planet of the Apes and laugh every time a primate is killed Twisted Evil
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:49 am

In other news, City are drawing 1 - 1 at Bodmin. Cracking goal from Manhattan and another soft penalty conceded. Who can blame the ref for wanting to give the home fans something to cheer about.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostTDA Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:11 am

Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:
Arkay Dubya wrote:He's definitely referring to the Slumdog / Slimfrog dynasty. Without question.

coat

For this treachery and slander Mr Monkey Pimp, I will watch War for the Planet of the Apes and laugh every time a primate is killed Twisted Evil
coat

I think it might be libel rather than slander, but then, I'm just stirring the pot.

PS City 3 - 1 to the good 5 mins into second half...... Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 1525230823
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:29 am

Sounds like a cracker from Damour to start things off.
Hope Manhattan doesn't want a transfer Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 692773407 Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 833362651 Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 1525230823
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 am

TDA wrote:
Slimfrog's Son™️ wrote:

coat

coat

I think it might be libel rather than slander, but then, I'm just stirring the pot.

PS City 3 - 1 to the good 5 mins into second half...... Pre-Season Friendlies thread - Page 2 1525230823

Embarassed
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend

PostCyncoedslumdog Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:17 am

But if he said it, even though it was mostly in indecipherable chimp, it's still slander.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum