Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:25 pm

I've just out the below in a newsletter!

Right, I'm properly back in the zone after a crazy busy summer of moving and restarting my business from scratch!

---------------------------------
Are you excited for the new season yet? Last season, to be frank, was enough to douse the most hardened of fans passion for football. The football on offer had a deadly combination of both achieving poor results and also being boring and uninspiring style of play.

But there are many great reasons to be optimistic about the season ahead! Here are just 3 reasons why I think we will be in the top 6 by Christmas.

1. Great Pre-Season

The squad had a great Pre-Season. Not only unbeaten but the team was also well disciplined and organised. There were some strong individual performances too, in my view, from Pilks, Ralls, Malone, Mason, Moore and even Revell.

To beat two promoted teams will also do the world of good for the boys' confindence.

2 Consisent Squad.

Although it's been a quiet summer in the transfer market, I personally do not see this as a problem. In fact it could really help us. There will already be an understanding amongst the players that other teams, particularly the relegated teams, will take a while to develop.

We've often seen throughout the years that teams that largely stay unchanged tend to do well. Dare I say it...Swansea was good example of this in their championship days.

3. Leaner, fitter squad who all seem to be playing for Slade now.

I really don't know what OGS was thinking... Why he thought we needed such a big squad was beyond me. Having such a big squad would certainly lead to unhappiness and low morale within the squad.

It was clear for all to see how the low morale and fitness levels effected the team performances.

They all seem to be playing for Slade now which can't be a bad thing.

So there you have it - 3 good reasons to be optimistic about the upcoming season.

What do you think? Agree? Disagree? Come and tell me about it Tim the forum!

See you inside!
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:19 pm

It will be interesting to see how the leaner City measure up against the other teams over the first month. Fulham today, then four harder tests to follow.

I think a season under Slade will be defined by those five games.
Cleve van Leef
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 6741
Posting Flair : 180

PostCleve van Leef Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Rhys wrote:I've just out the below in a newsletter!

Right, I'm properly back in the zone after a crazy busy summer of moving and restarting my business from scratch!

---------------------------------
Are you excited for the new season yet? Last season, to be frank, was enough to douse the most hardened of fans passion for football. The football on offer had a deadly combination of both  achieving poor results and also being boring and uninspiring style of play.

But there are many great reasons to be optimistic about the season ahead! Here are just 3 reasons why I think we will be in the top 6 by Christmas.

1. Great Pre-Season

The squad had a great Pre-Season. Not only unbeaten but the team was also well disciplined and organised. There were some strong individual performances too, in my view, from  Pilks, Ralls, Malone, Mason, Moore and even Revell.  

To beat two promoted teams will also do the world of good for the boys' confindence.

2 Consisent Squad.

Although it's been a quiet summer in the transfer market, I personally do not see this as a problem. In fact it could really help us. There will already be an understanding amongst the players that other teams, particularly the relegated teams, will take a while to develop.

We've often seen throughout the years that teams that largely stay unchanged tend to do well. Dare I say it...Swansea was good example of this in their championship days.

3. Leaner, fitter squad who all seem to be playing for Slade now.

I really don't know what OGS was thinking... Why he thought we needed such a big squad was beyond me. Having such a big squad would certainly lead to unhappiness and low morale within the squad.

It was clear for all to see how the low morale and fitness levels effected the team performances.

They all seem to be playing for Slade now which can't be a bad thing.  

So there you have it - 3 good reasons to be optimistic about the upcoming season.

What do you think? Agree? Disagree? Come and tell me about it Tim the forum!

See you inside!

You sure are the eternal optimist.

3 Good Reasons Why Cardiff Will Be In The Top 6 By Christmas 635981802
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:55 am

3 Good Reasons Why Cardiff Will Be In The Top 6 By Christmas 34343388

3 Good Reasons Why Cardiff Will Be In The Top 6 By Christmas 3210875682
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum