View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire and passion 4 ccfc
Fire and passion 4 ccfc
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 78
Posting Flair : 18

PostFire and passion 4 ccfc Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm

With southampton spending £7millon for that burnly ST and wolves putting a few million for Siguardson ( Excuse the bad spelling) How much do you think mason is worth?
There's alot to his game and hard work is one of them. He's fast and skillful. He is a good finisher and still very young. Personally i would not even look at a bid that was anything lower than £4million compared to what some players are worth HOW MUCH IS MASON WORTH 4228682415
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 989
Posting Flair : 110

PostDr_Socks Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm

around a £1 million at the moment, still improving / still learning.

Potential value will rocket if he carries on the way he is going.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Fortunately for us, I don't think that he is quite ready for the Premiership yet anyway - so doubt any bids would come in for him.

If a championship team wanted him, the answer they would probably get is that he's not for sale - it would take a very big bid for him to even be allowed leave imo

Last edited by Rhys on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiffa
Kiffa
Academy Player
User Points : 133
Posting Flair : 40

PostKiffa Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Will be interesting to see if he's hit the weights a bit over the summer. If he can bulk up just a little and get an extra yard or two of pace he has the finishing touch to become really good. Reminds me a bit of Michael Owen.
The Other Mr Bean
The Other Mr Bean
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 469
Posting Flair : 20

PostThe Other Mr Bean Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:01 am

Why does he own a lot of houses?

As for pace, he's lacking, but I'll admit he's skillful
Albany Blue
Albany Blue
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1075
Posting Flair : 130

PostAlbany Blue Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 am

Kiffa wrote:Will be interesting to see if he's hit the weights a bit over the summer. If he can bulk up just a little and get an extra yard or two of pace he has the finishing touch to become really good. Reminds me a bit of Michael Owen.

This. He definitely needs to get a lot stronger to be more effective at this level as he can be quite easily bullied off the ball.

Would have to agree with Dr Socks on his value of around 1m as he still has alot to prove but alot of time to do so.
watersblue
watersblue
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 226
Posting Flair : 30

Postwatersblue Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:23 am

He's such a positive player and often looks to take on a man. He has good feet and good vision. I reckon a lot of managers are kicking themselves for missing out on Joe.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 am

Absolutely nothing .. zero .. nowt .. zilch .. he's a Free-Mason

coat
Matty P
Matty P
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 123

PostMatty P Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:42 am

I think he will already be on a lot of managers radar - if you look at the money spent on someone like Connor Wickham then Mason is definitely in the same league in terms of ability and arguably has greater potential.

I think he really needs to bed down his perfect position as he was played wide, behind Miller, up front on his own and as part of a front two - this is as much down to Malky as Joe.

I think he plays best in and around another forward, does need to get a bit stronger but alongside more of a target man could be inspired.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:46 am

Matty P wrote:I think he will already be on a lot of managers radar - if you look at the money spent on someone like Connor Wickham then Mason is definitely in the same league in terms of ability and arguably has greater potential.

I think he really needs to bed down his perfect position as he was played wide, behind Miller, up front on his own and as part of a front two - this is as much down to Malky as Joe.

I think he plays best in and around another forward, does need to get a bit stronger but alongside more of a target man could be inspired.

The Liverpool game would have put him on a lot of peoples radars, he outperformed a number of their star players HOW MUCH IS MASON WORTH 1525230823
Matty P
Matty P
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostMatty P Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 am

Definitely - his goal epitomised the potential seen throughout the season.

Hope we sign someone to really compliment him up front (playing alongside him or if he's playing deeper).

I think there is a bit of a dilemma there in terms of where Whitts plays - he needs to play further up the pitch as towards the end of last season he was fairly ineffectual when playing deeper and picking the ball up off the back four.

I would prefer to see Mason behind a new striker, Whitts on the left with a license to come inside and Bellamy on the right.
Caer y Glyn
Caer y Glyn
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1927
Posting Flair : 70

PostCaer y Glyn Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 am

He's a real prospect and came on leaps and bounds last year but I wonder whether if the squad continues to be strengthened, he gets a first team berth?
Also how much of Gunnar and Kiss are we going to see let alone Rudy if Malky lands Bellers, a target man and a winger in addition to Mutch who must have a real chance of taking a midfield slot?
Shame you can only ever play 11!
Matty P
Matty P
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostMatty P Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 am

Marshall

Kev, Turner, Hudson, Taylor

Mutch, Gunnarsson

Bellamy, Mason, Whitts

Miller

Being optimistic that Bellars comes that is what I think our starting eleven would look like or Whitts behind Miller and Cowie or Conway out wide.

Think you're right about Mason potentially not getting a regular place in the first eleven and think Miller could be at risk too depending on who we bring in, imagine that bench though, far more options than last year!

Lewis
Blake
Conway/Harris
Cowie/Kiss
Mason
Miller
Gestede
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:29 am

£65m realistically.

Based on the fact he's better than Carroll and Torres yet not as good as Ronaldo

You don't need to be prem proven to demand a fee that big.

League status means nothing. Whitts is better than Adam. Lambert was better than most prem strikers last season. Britton, as much as it hurts to say, made 95% of prem midfielders look terrible and should have got an England call up but didn't because who he plays for. One of the major things England managers do wrong, call up players based on their club. I'd have taken in form players over them.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 am

Matty P wrote:
Marshall

Kev, Turner, Hudson, Taylor

Mutch, Gunnarsson

Bellamy, Mason, Whitts

A.N Other

HOW MUCH IS MASON WORTH 1525230823
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum