http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338
Posting Flair : 60

Postlottydottyblue Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 am

biggest load of s**t I've ever read, I think you got that right VTT. Being stirred by the anti-Tan brigade , I guess, because their colour blindness obscures the fact that it is the colour of Tan's money which has brought about the security of the club not the superior? football brought about by MM's management style.
I would suggest that as MM is employed by VT that if the employer wished to get rid of him he wouldn't be giving him an option to resign, he'd sack him, irrespective of the consequences. Those who use every opportunity and every sniff of a rumour to have a go at VT in the hope that he will leave, need to look to see if there is a queue forming to take over the club. VT headed up a queue of one when he took over and I have no recollection of there ever being a scramble to join him or take over from him. As for the media, as I have always said, the only news they like is bad news and they do everything in their power to perpetuate such stories for as long as they can.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 am

Yes, the reports are still unofficial but it was actually the BBC who broke the story. The beeb don't usually report on pure speculation, they clearly have their sources. Also, as gloves points out, the club haven't actually denied it.

I remember last time this whole 'anti-tan brigade creating stories to stir up trouble' argument was used was when it was claimed by a daily mail source that moody went due to over expenture - this has now confirmed by tan himself.

Following Tans statement on Monday, this sort of behaviour is entirely plausible
steve.western.52
steve.western.52
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 709
Posting Flair : 50

Poststeve.western.52 Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:35 pm

This is odd. If any employer sent an email to an employee saying "resign or be sacked" then there is a massive case of constructive dismissal. If MM has breached his contract then VT could have got rid of him ages ago and not paid severance due to aforementioned breach so what the hell is going on? This is all serious stuff now as previous threads have stated....who would want to manage our club just prior to January windown knowing that the owner will not spare a penny and is clearly a nutjob? I have supported VT on a number of occasions due to the massive amount he has given the club. Even as I type I can honestly say that MM's future is of no real consequence to me but with everything that has been played out in the media over the weekend I am now going to take a break from watching the game. It's the game that is suffering here and the supporters who pay a lot of money to watch are powerless. It's shocking to have CCFC being played out like a bunch of amatuers. This guy is a successful businessman, why the hell hasn't this been sorted professionally? So annoyed!  Resign or be SACKED - Page 2 2854552383  Sad 
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 pm

I have pretty much supported Tan, or at least given him the benefit of the doubt, throughout his tenure at the club.

No question, we have prospered under him, but if the events that have unfolded over the past couple of months are bizarre enough, the way that everything has been played out in public has been scandalous.

We don't know for certain who is leaking what, but, whist Malky has been gaining the sympathy vote for the way he has been treated, the club has metaphorically painted itself into a corner.

The damage is done and no decent manager is going to look twice at the City job. There is no way out without a drastic climbdown or at least explanation from the club.
porgie
Academy Player
User Points : 156
Posting Flair : 0

Postporgie Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm think the best thing to do is just wait and see what happens after the match on Saturday. Would be a shame if Malky was sacked but that's just my opinion. All in all i think it really is a shoddy way to run a club and hang out the dirty washing for everyone to see.
steve.western.52
steve.western.52
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 709
Posting Flair : 50

Poststeve.western.52 Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Personally i don't even think MM is still at the club in any capacity.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:06 am

I think everyone on this forum supported Tan when they first joined (yes, including me).over time though we've seen a change, we've lost members who have made the decision to walk away from the club while others have remained but become very anti Tan. While some remain supportive, the fact that so many have changed their opinion so harshly is a little depressing. This time in Cardiffs history could of been do much more special.
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:37 am

Resign or be SACKED - Page 2 3874419067 well said Red :claphandsmiley:
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:44 am

trying to be constructive , think that both men will come out of this with little credit. mm has been quite astute in what he says and does and more than one messageboard has suggested that any leaking has come from malky's side of the table
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum