View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 am

Tony Rivers, Posted this on aamb, Very Interesting 4228682415 As I said before I believe him 100 times more than any other sources,
This is the slimy c who is feeding the idiot Tan misinformation and now the s**t is hitting the fan he fucks off on holiday!! They're both as bad as each other though and are plotting. Vincent Tan told Malky he should resign. That is 100% fact. Malky told him no fucking chance, so instead of having to pay Malky off the powers that be are doing their best to dismantle the staff so Malky walks instead . Iain Moody has become the first of the fall-guys. What reasons are behind this, is anyone's guess, but we won't be surprised if it isn't because we're not a top four side already

There is plenty more to say, but for legal reasons I'll leave it. The majority of Cardiff fans gave this prick the benefit of the doubt over the pointless rebrand. That benefit was to do in a large extent to having such a professionally ran club, set up and management/coaching team. I doubt if he realises how many new enemies he's made this week alone. The rebrand was local news, whilst this latest circus act has become front page national news. I don't think he's going to like the s**t storm he's just created

Please sell up, f**k off and take the other rats with you
CityGent

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 am

Mmhhhh..I just can't see tan wanting to sack malky tbh, I also don't believe that Tan is silly enough to expect Cardiff to be top 6 after spending £30 mill on players. In fact, Tan has been quoted mant times as saying that the target is premier league survival.

So sorry, not sure how accurate Tony is on this. Surely it's more likely the case, as tda has mentioned elsewhere, that tan is not happy at the overspend and waste - which is understandable - hence the sacking. Just his replacement is the bug bear for me.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:32 am

I'm sure Tan as a massively successful businessman would look at teams like Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal etc and be aware that they will spend more on one player than we have on almost a complete new team! He must know that Arsenal spent £40m on Ozil, Man Utd £27m on Fellaini etc and that those players are necessary to compete for the top four. Surely we aren't naive enough to believe that he knows nothing about the financial expenditures of other premier league teams and that no-one has told him how we are likely to perform this year?!
lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338
Posting Flair : 60

Postlottydottyblue Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:51 am

To whom is he making reference as 'the slimy c'?
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 am

Simon Lim
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum