'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Cheeky little video of Hudson singing a Swansea song - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cardiff-captain-mark-hudson-aims-187

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Fri May 10, 2013 7:58 am

'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   - Page 2 692773407 'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   - Page 2 692773407 'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   - Page 2 692773407

PS Slumdog's Son, you dont date her! (but you would date her)
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri May 10, 2013 8:28 am

I'm aware I don't date her. My girlfriend has posted three times and keeps getting emails from Rhys saying he knows it's Trash. She then asks me who Trash is and I have to explain it's a man I met once at a pub who lives up the valleys and looks like an orange monkey with a firemans hat. Then she doesn't post for a few weeks until she wonders what I'm up to on here, posts again and the cycle restarts.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 am

Slumdog's Son™ wrote:I'm aware I don't date her. My girlfriend has posted three times and keeps getting emails from Rhys saying he knows it's Trash. She then asks me who Trash is and I have to explain it's a man I met once at a pub who lives up the valleys and looks like an orange monkey with a firemans hat. Then she doesn't post for a few weeks until she wonders what I'm up to on here, posts again and the cycle restarts.

Haha that's brilliant.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri May 10, 2013 9:14 am

Rhys wrote:
The Tonker wrote:
Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:A friend of mine went to a wedding the other day, she was on her balcony at St Davids Hotel Sunday morning and the bloke on the balcony next to her started talking (actually he was asking for a cigarette, but we'll forget about that) to her. He asked her name and she told him and he said his name was Mark and when asked why he was here he said for the Cardiff parade. She just thought it was some weirdo trying to nick a ciggie.

Later that evening she was downstairs and saw him 'hi Mark' 'hi Sarah' - all the wedding people were stunned she knew Cardiff captain Mark Hudson, but she didn't have a clue who he was. However once she found out she was star struck and had a photo with him and was suddenly besotted!

She even got him to record a personal message for me, but then told me, to my despair, her friend had accidentally deleted it. She also met Malkay and all the team were having breakfast with them the following morning. Said Mark was a top bloke. Couldn't believe it when i saw the photo on facebook! I am, as some people might say, well jel.

Oh and one of the girls held the cup too!

I hate to break it to you, but 9 times out of ten asking a girl for a cigarette is just an excuse to start a conversation.

Yeah, that's right. mark Hudson wants to do your friend.

Well she is a beauty!

Really? How do I date her?
Counting rings only works with trees. There are family history websites that let you search birth registration indexes, that might work. Or you could just ask her how old she is.

Also, give her carbon a right good sampling would also do the trick

She could give my protein a right good sampling

Too far? 'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   - Page 2 2854552383
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Fri May 10, 2013 9:44 am

Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
Rhys wrote:
The Tonker wrote:
Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:A friend of mine went to a wedding the other day, she was on her balcony at St Davids Hotel Sunday morning and the bloke on the balcony next to her started talking (actually he was asking for a cigarette, but we'll forget about that) to her. He asked her name and she told him and he said his name was Mark and when asked why he was here he said for the Cardiff parade. She just thought it was some weirdo trying to nick a ciggie.

Later that evening she was downstairs and saw him 'hi Mark' 'hi Sarah' - all the wedding people were stunned she knew Cardiff captain Mark Hudson, but she didn't have a clue who he was. However once she found out she was star struck and had a photo with him and was suddenly besotted!

She even got him to record a personal message for me, but then told me, to my despair, her friend had accidentally deleted it. She also met Malkay and all the team were having breakfast with them the following morning. Said Mark was a top bloke. Couldn't believe it when i saw the photo on facebook! I am, as some people might say, well jel.

I hate to break it to you, but 9 times out of ten asking a girl for a cigarette is just an excuse to start a conversation.

Well she is a beauty!

Counting rings only works with trees. There are family history websites that let you search birth registration indexes, that might work. Or you could just ask her how old she is.

Too far? 'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   - Page 2 2854552383

It's borderline but only by your own low standards. For everyone else, this is deplorable.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Arkay Dubya wrote:
Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
Rhys wrote:
The Tonker wrote:
Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:

Well she is a beauty!

It's borderline but only by your own low standards. For everyone else, this is deplorable.
'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   - Page 2 1525230823
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum