'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

Cheeky little video of Hudson singing a Swansea song - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cardiff-captain-mark-hudson-aims-187
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 am

'404 Page Not Found' ??
'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   4228682415
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostRhys Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

Oh. Sorry about that. Not sure what happened there.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Wed May 08, 2013 10:46 am

A friend of mine went to a wedding the other day, she was on her balcony at St Davids Hotel Sunday morning and the bloke on the balcony next to her started talking (actually he was asking for a cigarette, but we'll forget about that) to her. He asked her name and she told him and he said his name was Mark and when asked why he was here he said for the Cardiff parade. She just thought it was some weirdo trying to nick a ciggie.

Later that evening she was downstairs and saw him 'hi Mark' 'hi Sarah' - all the wedding people were stunned she knew Cardiff captain Mark Hudson, but she didn't have a clue who he was. However once she found out she was star struck and had a photo with him and was suddenly besotted!

She even got him to record a personal message for me, but then told me, to my despair, her friend had accidentally deleted it. She also met Malkay and all the team were having breakfast with them the following morning. Said Mark was a top bloke. Couldn't believe it when i saw the photo on facebook! I am, as some people might say, well jel.

Oh and one of the girls held the cup too!
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Wed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Caldi Blue wrote:A friend of mine went to a wedding the other day, she was on her balcony at St Davids Hotel Sunday morning and the bloke on the balcony next to her started talking (actually he was asking for a cigarette, but we'll forget about that) to her. He asked her name and she told him and he said his name was Mark and when asked why he was here he said for the Cardiff parade. She just thought it was some weirdo trying to nick a ciggie.

Later that evening she was downstairs and saw him 'hi Mark' 'hi Sarah' - all the wedding people were stunned she knew Cardiff captain Mark Hudson, but she didn't have a clue who he was. However once she found out she was star struck and had a photo with him and was suddenly besotted!

She even got him to record a personal message for me, but then told me, to my despair, her friend had accidentally deleted it. She also met Malkay and all the team were having breakfast with them the following morning. Said Mark was a top bloke. Couldn't believe it when i saw the photo on facebook! I am, as some people might say, well jel.

I hate to break it to you, but 9 times out of ten asking a girl for a cigarette is just an excuse to start a conversation.

Yeah, that's right. mark Hudson wants to do your friend.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostRhys Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Caldi Blue wrote:A friend of mine went to a wedding the other day, she was on her balcony at St Davids Hotel Sunday morning and the bloke on the balcony next to her started talking (actually he was asking for a cigarette, but we'll forget about that) to her. He asked her name and she told him and he said his name was Mark and when asked why he was here he said for the Cardiff parade. She just thought it was some weirdo trying to nick a ciggie.

Hudson smokes?

Well that's disappointing 'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   2925389657
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Wed May 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Disgusting habbit.....
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Wed May 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Thu May 09, 2013 2:47 am

Rhys wrote:

Hudson smokes?

Well that's disappointing 'You Jack b*****ds, we're coming for you': Cardiff captain Mark Hudson aims foul-mouthed taunt at Swansea   2925389657

The Rock doesn't smoke he uses fags a shag magnet to lure unsuspecting girls into his lair room
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Thu May 09, 2013 3:21 am

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 am

Red614 wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but 9 times out of ten asking a girl for a cigarette is just an excuse to start a conversation.

Well she is a beauty!
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri May 10, 2013 4:18 am

Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:

Well she is a beauty!

Really? How do I date her?
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 am

Slumdog's Son™ wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:

Well she is a beauty!

Counting rings only works with trees. There are family history websites that let you search birth registration indexes, that might work. Or you could just ask her how old she is.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostRhys Fri May 10, 2013 6:53 am

The Tonker wrote:
Slumdog's Son™ wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:

Well she is a beauty!

Counting rings only works with trees. There are family history websites that let you search birth registration indexes, that might work. Or you could just ask her how old she is.

Also, give her carbon a right good sampling would also do the trick
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 am

The Tonker wrote:
Slumdog's Son™ wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:

Well she is a beauty!

Most girls I've encountered only have one ring, fortunately it isn't used for verifying age
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum