View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIGGWYNRAM
BIGGWYNRAM
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 630
Posting Flair : 10

PostBIGGWYNRAM Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:00 am

Well if all these come together it could be interesting, from boycotts to walkouts, to turn your backs to non stop singing, from not buying a programme down to hunger strikes, Burning flags to burning tickets.Red noses to strongly worded banners, the list goes on.

I reckon they need to get a protest co-ordinator or yo may miss one, perhaps they could have time slots and run from one to another, I wonder if they amy catcch any of the football while all these protests are going on. FORTY THEE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PROTEST 4228682415
Harry Flashman
Harry Flashman
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 154
Posting Flair : 20

PostHarry Flashman Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 am

I've had to place some gaffer tape down the side of my monitor in case I read any of your posts. It's the right nipple that peeking out that's getting me. The other is perfectly covered like a true gent.

I emailed that photo to a girl I used to work with in Cwmbach - she's gone off sick with stress.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:07 am

It's only a tiny minority that keep banging the same drum, nothing to worry about really FORTY THEE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PROTEST 1525230823

Last edited by •••••••™ on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 am

Hey Flashman, where can I get some of that gaffer tape??

BTW I think you should swap usernames with Gwyn :laughingabit:
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:12 am

Harry Flashman wrote:I've had to place some gaffer tape down the side of my monitor in case I read any of your posts. It's the right nipple that peeking out that's getting me. The other is perfectly covered like a true gent.

I emailed that photo to a girl I used to work with in Cwmbach - she's gone off sick with stress.

:laughingabit:....It's growing on me
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:15 am

Rhys wrote:
Harry Flashman wrote:I've had to place some gaffer tape down the side of my monitor in case I read any of your posts. It's the right nipple that peeking out that's getting me. The other is perfectly covered like a true gent.

May I suggest you get an orange one, so we can differentiate between yours and Gwyn's avatars FORTY THEE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PROTEST 1525230823
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 am

•••••••™️ wrote:
Rhys wrote:

May I suggest you get an orange one, so we can differentiate between yours and Gwyn's avatars FORTY THEE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PROTEST 1525230823

Hang on, I think I've got some Borat swimwear from my stag in the house here somewhere.....brb!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum