What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Days
Happy Days
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2657
Posting Flair : 260

PostHappy Days Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

I shot a crow up the arse with an air rifle when I was a kid. Whenever something goes wrong in my life I always look back to that moment. Must be karma. What would I have to do as penance to get this monkey off me back?

JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 am

Arkay v2.0 wrote:I suffer serious guilt about throwing away my school sandwiches that my Dad used to make for me every day. They weren't bad but they weren't as nice as the pasties from the school tuck shop. I couldn't take them home as then I'd get told off for spending money (we didn't have much see) and not eating "properly". I did this for well over two years and I genuinely feel terrible about all the food I wasted and all the effort my Dad went to in getting up early every day to make me lunch. *sob*

You MONSTER.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 am

PixieLott. wrote:
Arkay v2.0 wrote:I suffer serious guilt about throwing away my school sandwiches that my Dad used to make for me every day. They weren't bad but they weren't as nice as the pasties from the school tuck shop. I couldn't take them home as then I'd get told off for spending money (we didn't have much see) and not eating "properly". I did this for well over two years and I genuinely feel terrible about all the food I wasted and all the effort my Dad went to in getting up early every day to make me lunch. *sob*

You MONSTER.

I know, I'm worse than Hitler. What's the worst thing you've ever done? - Page 2 1525230823

Actually, My Old Man is a top bloke, brought us up on his own and worked all the hours under the sun just so we could have food - so, I do genuinely feel bad about it...especially as I'm really hungry right now and could reeeeeaaallly do with a sandwich.

It's OK though, I've already grown use to thought that in the afterlife Beelzebub will be using my butt cheeks as a toast rack.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 am

Red614 wrote:Glad to see Caldi taking this topic seriously hasn't had too much attention paid to it... What's the worst thing you've ever done? - Page 2 692773407

Yeh I just want to clear something up about this, I didnt do anything too bad, I wasn't chucked in the can or get any sort of criminal record. I didn't harm anyone either physically or mentally, I was just young and stupid, whereas now I'm not quite as young and not quite so stupid.

That is all.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:08 am

Caldi Blue wrote:
Red614 wrote:Glad to see Caldi taking this topic seriously hasn't had too much attention paid to it... What's the worst thing you've ever done? - Page 2 692773407

Yeh I just want to clear something up about this, I didnt do anything too bad, I wasn't chucked in the can or get any sort of criminal record. I didn't harm anyone either physically or mentally, I was just young and stupid, whereas now I'm not quite as young and not quite so stupid.

That is all.

Did you publicly bad mouth Don Cowie, was that it?
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 am

I wouldn't do that Arks, I don't wanna be joining you in hell.

Btw I know what you mean about feeling guilty about the sandwiches, it's the kind of thing that would stay with me too. Like when my nan bought me some socks for Christmas and they were rubbish and I chucked them out a couple of days later.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:42 am

Caldi Blue wrote:I wouldn't do that Arks, I don't wanna be joining you in hell.

Btw I know what you mean about feeling guilty about the sandwiches, it's the kind of thing that would stay with me too. Like when my nan bought me some socks for Christmas and they were rubbish and I chucked them out a couple of days later.

I retrieved them from your bin Caldi and regularly wear them around Vinnie's gaff when he's out buying more Motown CDs... When I'm around Vinnie's that's all I wear
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 am

Valley Trash wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:I wouldn't do that Arks, I don't wanna be joining you in hell.

I retrieved them from your bin Caldi and regularly wear them around Vinnie's gaff when he's out buying more Motown CDs... When I'm around Vinnie's that's all I wear

Do you wear 2 or 3?
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:52 am

Just two What's the worst thing you've ever done? - Page 2 692773407 No need to cover your modesty when your doing the valley two step to Otis round Vinnies*

* only when he's out of after he's gone to bed
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:48 am

Would somebody mind posting something that's actually shame worthy (although the crow thing is a bit nasty)? I have proper awful things to post but I don't want to be the board's bad boy. I would like to be Albert Square's bad boy because everyone would have sex with me and I'd have unexplained wealth. But this isn't Albert Square. It's not even Cwmderi.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 am

Hmmm, ok. I work for Rupert Murdoch - that evil enough? coat

Tumble Weed
Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:09 am

Hmmn. Not bad, not bad. But you've shown far too much respect for your father in this thread already. You're no bad boy. You're a nice guy making your way the only way you know how. A bit like the Dukes of Hazard but you've probably figured out how car doors work.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 am

Yeah, but I'm so badass I CHOOSE not to use them...

...I get the bus instead.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum