Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 107
Posting Flair : 50

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I love my spicy food, had a vindaloo on Tuesday, got the old sweat glands working but not too much of a problem. Went to Las Iguanas last night and had the Blazing Bird meal there and ate my chicken with the 'Zoom' sauce on it which is one up from the sauce there made from habanero chillies Embarassed :bounce:

Holy fekkin shite, it is the hottest thing I have ever tasted, felt like my tongue was swelling up and couldn't talk for more than a couple of seconds without needing to swig my beer, I was proper borederline panic attack there for a good 20 - 30 minutes :laughingabit:

Anyone else eaten it? Anyone else eaten something ridiculously hot elsewhere?

Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 pm

crashe wrote:
Peru Blue wrote:
crashe wrote:I like my spicy food but was shocked as to how hot the dynamite stag chilli was.

Anyone else tried it, def wasnt expecting it to be that hot, very burney the next day

Where did you eat that?

Its just a tin of chilli con carni you can get from a supermarket (stag is the make)

There is a range and I tried the dynamite (hottest of range), it was tasty but it was v hot, wasnt expecting it
but recommend to anyone who wants a quick/lazy hot chilli.

Cheers, I'll have to give that a bash
Officer Crabtree
Officer Crabtree
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1306
Posting Flair : 124

PostOfficer Crabtree Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 pm

My brothers stag do was in Newcastle and we went to Rupalis that's always in Viz.

None of us did the curry hell challenge but we ordered a portion to share.

One spoonfull totally ruined the rest of the meal, extreme heat without any flavour.

Can't see how anyone would be able to eat a full portion.
Kenny Lynch Mob
Kenny Lynch Mob
Academy Player
User Points : 45
Posting Flair : 20

PostKenny Lynch Mob Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Peru Blue wrote:I love my spicy food, had a vindaloo on Tuesday, got the old sweat glands working but not too much of a problem. Went to Las Iguanas last night and had the Blazing Bird meal there and ate my chicken with the 'Zoom' sauce on it which is one up from the sauce there made from habanero chillies Embarassed :bounce:

Holy fekkin shite, it is the hottest thing I have ever tasted, felt like my tongue was swelling up and couldn't talk for more than a couple of seconds without needing to swig my beer, I was proper borederline panic attack there for a good 20 - 30 minutes :laughingabit:

Not me, I can't handle the stuff, but that nutcase off Man vs food eats stuff with ghost chilis (naga bhut jolokia) in it, which is even hotter than habanero, and these pair of nutcases in the video below play all sorts of tricks on each other including sprinkling hot ghost chili onto his hot girlfriend's pizza

Officer Crabtree
Officer Crabtree
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1306
Posting Flair : 124

PostOfficer Crabtree Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 pm

No mention of the lidl inferno pizza yet...
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:
Peru Blue wrote:I love my spicy food, had a vindaloo on Tuesday, got the old sweat glands working but not too much of a problem. Went to Las Iguanas last night and had the Blazing Bird meal there and ate my chicken with the 'Zoom' sauce on it which is one up from the sauce there made from habanero chillies Embarassed :bounce:

Not me, I can't handle the stuff, but that nutcase off Man vs food eats stuff with ghost chilis (naga bhut jolokia) in it, which is even hotter than habanero, and these pair of nutcases in the video below play all sorts of tricks on each other including sprinkling hot ghost chili onto his hot girlfriend's pizza

Lol - tha videos brilliant. For me, anything above a medium Nandos is too hot! I feel ashamed. Embarassed

Welcome to the forum btw lynch mob The hottest thing ever!! - Page 4 833362651 ive enjoyed your posts over on ccmb.
Kenny Lynch Mob
Kenny Lynch Mob
Academy Player

PostKenny Lynch Mob Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Rhys wrote:
Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:

Lol - tha videos brilliant. For me, anything above a medium Nandos is too hot! I feel ashamed. Embarassed

Welcome to the forum btw lynch mob The hottest thing ever!! - Page 4 833362651 ive enjoyed your posts over on ccmb.

cheers rhys, I didn't post too often on ccmb, tended to read posts more than posts. I don't mind people having different opinions to me, it's normal, but abuse of my opinion isn't on. By the way, the reason I posted that youtube link is partly because of the ghost chili, but also, because the girl is seriously hot.

I think I can just about talk about my worst experience with hot food now. This is funny looking back at it now, but it wasn't funny at the time.

About 8 or 9 years ago me and a mate had a bit of a challenge to eat a load of a very hot doritos salsa sauce (spoonfuls from the jar). Doesn't sound bad does it, but the consequences were grim to say the least. The next morning (new years day) I awoke to find that my mate who had been sleeping on the settee had gone home, but then I realised why. I went up to the bathroom and saw the most ridiculous mess of sh*t all over the toilet (none on the floor thankfully). My first task of the year was to take the toilet seat completely off and blast it with a jetwash outside to clean it up. But that wasn't all, I then discovered my mate's soiled pants under the settee. I've never mentioned this episode to my mate since as he must be so embarassed and ashamed of it.

Anyway, you can carry on with your sunday dinners now...
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:46 pm

BigREDbird wrote:The hottest thing ever!! - Page 4 Mila_Kunis

What a collection of DNA....

Absolute perfection The hottest thing ever!! - Page 4 Love0001
Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 am

Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:

In fairness she did looked like she truly appreciated her fella's sense of humour there :laughingabit:
Kenny Lynch Mob
Kenny Lynch Mob
Academy Player

PostKenny Lynch Mob Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 am

Peru Blue wrote:
Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:

In fairness she did looked like she truly appreciated her fella's sense of humour there :laughingabit:

I don't think he appreciated it when she smashed up his xbox 360. They're obviously a pair of attention seekers, but they're quite funny
Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am

Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:
Peru Blue wrote:
Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:

I don't think he appreciated it when she smashed up his xbox 360. They're obviously a pair of attention seekers, but they're quite funny

Oh really?! So this is a running thing between them?! :laughingabit: Well, if it makes 'em happy!
Kenny Lynch Mob
Kenny Lynch Mob
Academy Player

PostKenny Lynch Mob Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 am

Peru Blue wrote:
Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:
Peru Blue wrote:
Kenny Lynch Mob wrote:

Oh really?! So this is a running thing between them?! :laughingabit: Well, if it makes 'em happy!

I would describe them as human versions of itchy and scratchy from the simpsons
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top