Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 107
Posting Flair : 50

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I love my spicy food, had a vindaloo on Tuesday, got the old sweat glands working but not too much of a problem. Went to Las Iguanas last night and had the Blazing Bird meal there and ate my chicken with the 'Zoom' sauce on it which is one up from the sauce there made from habanero chillies Embarassed :bounce:

Holy fekkin shite, it is the hottest thing I have ever tasted, felt like my tongue was swelling up and couldn't talk for more than a couple of seconds without needing to swig my beer, I was proper borederline panic attack there for a good 20 - 30 minutes :laughingabit:

Anyone else eaten it? Anyone else eaten something ridiculously hot elsewhere?

•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 am

I sincerely hope it all works out for you Peru Blue The hottest thing ever!! - Page 3 1525230823

It's quite obvious the Tory Party are the nasty party when it comes to the working man Crying or Very sad
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 am

So anyway, how is your ring-piece doing now?
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 am

The hottest thing ever!! - Page 3 Mila_k10
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:The hottest thing ever!! - Page 3 Mila_k10

After reading this thread, I don't know whether I'd like to cover her in curry or ask her to immigrate :laughingabit:
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 am

RedIsTheWay wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:The hottest thing ever!! - Page 3 Mila_k10

After reading this thread, I don't know whether I'd like to cover her in curry or ask her to immigrate :laughingabit:

I'd probably do both!
Dr_Socks
Dr_Socks
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 989
Posting Flair : 110

PostDr_Socks Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 am

:laughingabit:
Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 am

•••••••™ wrote:
So anyway, how is your ring-piece doing now?

It's like a torn paper bag
Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:11 am

•••••••™️ wrote:I sincerely hope it all works out for you Peru Blue The hottest thing ever!! - Page 3 1525230823

It's quite obvious the Tory Party are the nasty party when it comes to the working man Crying or Very sad

Thanks. They're far nastier than I ever feared
Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 am

•••••••™️ wrote:
Peru Blue wrote:
•••••••™️ wrote:
Peru Blue wrote:That is f***ng shocking. It wouldn't affect me as my earnings are above the threshold but it is a disgusting state of affairs that puts us up there with one of the most intolerant countries of the world (towards non-EU citizens). Every single EU-Citizen can keep coming here however without needing any eligibility whatsoever The hottest thing ever!! - Page 3 2854552383

Yep agreed, but is has all been done on the quiet. I am almost certain the laws have been passed into legislation already. Maybe you could confirm that for me?

Not yet, but this article suggests it is imminent. I am absolutely disgusted. The threshold that they have set is way to high, and this legislation suggests to me that we are turning into some sort of intolerant fascist state

I'm almost 99% certain that I read it was already a done deal ...

I've no doubt it is. Such is the anti-immigration sentiment in this country at the moment that all logic regarding the subject seems to have gone out the window
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Peru Blue, I saw your post on CCMB. What a waste of time, everybody over there is in attack mode, whatever the issue in question. There seems to be no goodwill left at all between posters. Very, very sad to see Crying or Very sad
Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 pm

•••••••™️ wrote:Peru Blue, I saw your post on CCMB. What a waste of time, everybody over there is in attack mode, whatever the issue in question. There seems to be no goodwill left at all between posters. Very, very sad to see Crying or Very sad

This is something I feel very strongly about so I'm going to try and publicise this change in law as much as possible. Thanks for making me aware of it. I may even write to the The Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants and ask if there is any way I can help at all in relation to this.

My hope is that the vast majority of people who have read my posts on there will realise a) what an inhumane law it is and b) what an inept attempt it is at actually tackling immigration. I started the post with 'I know some of you are anti-immigration....' as I expected the thread to be inundated with posts from people frothing at the mouth in an anti-immmigration frenzy (which it may still well be if it remains on the radar there) as they are the ones who feel strongest about this issue. As of last night I was fairly surprised that it was only 3 people doing so, and in fairness of the 3 'anti-immigration' posters 2 of them were able were to discuss their opinion in a reasonable / rational manner. I suspect that they only differ on this issue from me in terms of the actual amount of the wage cap and (perhaps) the fact that EU residents can enter at will.

The Reds (North) Will Rise Again is just a miserable, negative man. Based on his posts across the forum, I don't think he likes anyone, and I don't think he has the capacity to be generous or positive
crashe
crashe
Academy Player
User Points : 28
Posting Flair : 0

Postcrashe Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I like my spicy food but was shocked as to how hot the dynamite stag chilli was.

Anyone else tried it, def wasnt expecting it to be that hot, very burney the next day
Peru Blue
Peru Blue
Squad Player
Squad Player

PostPeru Blue Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm

crashe wrote:I like my spicy food but was shocked as to how hot the dynamite stag chilli was.

Anyone else tried it, def wasnt expecting it to be that hot, very burney the next day

Where did you eat that?
BigREDbird
BigREDbird
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 2711
Posting Flair : 80

PostBigREDbird Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 pm

The hottest thing ever!! - Page 3 Mila_Kunis

What a collection of DNA....
crashe
crashe
Academy Player
User Points : 28
Posting Flair : 0

Postcrashe Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Peru Blue wrote:
crashe wrote:I like my spicy food but was shocked as to how hot the dynamite stag chilli was.

Where did you eat that?

Its just a tin of chilli con carni you can get from a supermarket (stag is the make)

There is a range and I tried the dynamite (hottest of range), it was tasty but it was v hot, wasnt expecting it
but recommend to anyone who wants a quick/lazy hot chilli.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top