Officer Crabtree
Officer Crabtree
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1306
Posting Flair : 124

PostOfficer Crabtree Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

That's what they're saying over on CCMB.

Allegedly by "pro" reds. I didn't even know any existed.

Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:13 am

Harry Flashman wrote:

Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 692773407 Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 692773407
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 am

Laughing stock at the moment. We're everything our detractors want us to be Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 4268314175
Harry Flashman
Harry Flashman
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 154
Posting Flair : 20

PostHarry Flashman Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 am

Valley Trash wrote:
Harry Flashman wrote:

Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 692773407 Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 692773407
Come sta beeetches. Tonight the Taff runs red with the blood of the KCB.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:26 am

I'm just bored of it all tbh, every aspect about it, I'm just sick of hearing about it.
The Lad
The Lad
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1275
Posting Flair : 100

PostThe Lad Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 am

Caldi Blue wrote:I'm just bored of it all tbh, every aspect about it, I'm just sick of hearing about it.

I feel exactly the same. Just let it go ffs, all of them, red or blue, are being detrimental to the club. It has literally been the same crap spouted daily for 3 months.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 am

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 am

The Lad wrote:
Caldi Blue wrote:I'm just bored of it all tbh, every aspect about it, I'm just sick of hearing about it.

I feel exactly the same. Just let it go ffs, all of them, red or blue, are being detrimental to the club. It has literally been the same crap spouted daily for 3 months.

First game of the season I'm going to meet the lads, get the train in, have a few beers, watch the game, cheer if we score, sigh and moan if we concede, be chuffed if we win and disappointed if we lose...and then have a few more beers.

Yes I'd prefer for us to play in blue, course I would, but I'm not going to cry about it. I'm relatively happy in life; I've got a job, I've got good mates and family, I can afford to do the things I want and I'm fit and healthy and you know what I'm thankful for that for there are thousands of people out there who can only wish the colour of their football teams shirt was the worst of their problems. There are more important things to worry about in life than the colour of the shirt your football team wears. Yes it's important to be passionate about things, but people shouldn't lose sight of what's important in life, really important.

Anyway, that was a waste of time because the reason we are all here is that we all have similar views on the subject.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 am

Now I like the keep city blue brigade... and I'm quite partial to the pro red brigade... There's only one what to settle this....

Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 Harry-Hill-Fight-AP-WDC5
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 am

ahaha nice one Valley Trash
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:14 am

Caldi Blue wrote:
The Lad wrote:

First game of the season I'm going to meet the lads, get the train in, have a few beers, watch the game, cheer if we score, sigh and moan if we concede, be chuffed if we win and disappointed if we lose...and then have a few more beers.

Yes I'd prefer for us to play in blue, course I would, but I'm not going to cry about it. I'm relatively happy in life; I've got a job, I've got good mates and family, I can afford to do the things I want and I'm fit and healthy and you know what I'm thankful for that for there are thousands of people out there who can only wish the colour of their football teams shirt was the worst of their problems. There are more important things to worry about in life than the colour of the shirt your football team wears. Yes it's important to be passionate about things, but people shouldn't lose sight of what's important in life, really important.

Anyway, that was a waste of time because the reason we are all here is that we all have similar views on the subject.

Well said Sir and I couldn't agree more Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 1499845164
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:52 am

Caldi Blue wrote:
The Lad wrote:

sellout.

joking, i agree 100%.

or do I? Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 4228682415

coat
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Christ. I just paid my first 'proper' visit to the other forums (I'm on them semi regularly to check for transfer rumours, don't bother with anything else) and its quite obviously talk of the town. But what's stood out for me is the same contingent of KCB that have mocked and insulted anyone who dared accept the rebrand are now using whats happened to chastise all of us all over again. The violence threats are shocking and wrong, but the people now using it to gather up further support against the apparently omnipresent 'pro reds' are just as bad.

I won't name people, but I've spotted some posts that condemn violence are from the very same people that were threatening to beat up anyone that wore red a few weeks back. Hipocritical to the highest extreme.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Next season should be fun.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 pm

In my view, its all just going blow over.

When Kimbo,Bellars and a few others sign on the dotted line, the vast majority will be happy to get on as normal and will probably share a similar position to us, basically just to get on supporting the club.

Those who are violently offended by the colour change, in theory should just stay away, leaving one big happy family to enjoy the season. Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 2294057153

What? Optimistic you say?nah!
The Other Mr Bean
The Other Mr Bean
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 469
Posting Flair : 20

PostThe Other Mr Bean Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:21 pm

WTF. Times change and we have to move on. Yes I'd prefer if we stayed BLUE, but if we didn't accept change, we still be running around with clubs in our hand chasing dinosours. Violent threats at the KCB meeting? - Page 2 2925389657
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum