View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIGGWYNRAM
BIGGWYNRAM
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 630
Posting Flair : 10

PostBIGGWYNRAM Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:00 am

I have read some crap regarding these threats, much as been said but has anyone who reckons they were personally threatened spoken out or for that matter reported it. I was there and blamed by many, those there will be unable to quote any of the alleged threats I am alleged to have made.
There was a warning given by one chap who was present that he would not tolerate anyone disrupting the team or events on the pitch by demonstrating in a unlawful manner, such as throwing smoke bombs and setting off fireworks which were some of the plans made behind the scenes that had leaked out.
That warning wasn't aimed at anyone person, more a case of a general warning to all of us for that matter, so anyone not planning such action should not feel threatened in anyway.
Wearing a blue shirt or singing bluebirds for that matter is not classed as a protest coz I may well be doing that myself.
i think they are trying to get support by making out anyone in a blue shirt is a target, what a load of tosh.
Malaise Yeah!
Malaise Yeah!
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 382
Posting Flair : 50

PostMalaise Yeah! Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:12 am

Sorry, but got distracted by the avatar so have no idea if the post is any good. Thank god I had my supper an hour ago as I'm feeling just a bit off colour so to speak!
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:44 pm

BIGGWYNRAM wrote:I have read some crap regarding these threats, much as been said but has anyone who reckons they were personally threatened spoken out or for that matter reported it. I was there and blamed by many, those there will be unable to quote any of the alleged threats I am alleged to have made.
There was a warning given by one chap who was present that he would not tolerate anyone disrupting the team or events on the pitch by demonstrating in a unlawful manner, such as throwing smoke bombs and setting off fireworks which were some of the plans made behind the scenes that had leaked out.
That warning wasn't aimed at anyone person, more a case of a general warning to all of us for that matter, so anyone not planning such action should not feel threatened in anyway.
Wearing a blue shirt or singing bluebirds for that matter is not classed as a protest coz I may well be doing that myself.
i think they are trying to get support by making out anyone in a blue shirt is a target, what a load of tosh.

It was widely reported that a threat had been made to the effect that anyone taking a (presumably pro-blue) banner into the ground would "be buried". Are you saying those reports are not accurate?
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm

I'd want to give anyone that wants to light a flare or hold a massive banner right in front of me a slap too, to be honest. I'm there to watch the game, I don't want to miss 90% of it because some idiots ext to me are holding a banner over my head or blinding me. I've had it before when I've been to watch other sports, once in particular I remember two guys sat at each end of our row held a banner up the whole time which meant all of us couldn't see a thing.

So yeah, I won't change my viewpoint. If threats of violence were made then they were wrong and didn't help anything. But I can see the point that KCB's aggressive and repulsive 'you are with us or against us' tactics really meant they had something like this coming. They have a right to protest, but we have a right to watch the match without someone thrusting a flare in our faces or disrupting the game.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Absolutely right RED614.
Thanks Gwyn for the post, especially when your name was bantered around the press.
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm all for the let it be party

TUESDAYS THREATS 3392635135
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum