Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Police and border agency officials are adamant that is no cause for
alarm when thousands of Swansea supporters are bused into Cardiff on Sunday for the South Wales derby. Many relief and charity organisations believe Swansea locals will see this as an opportunity to escape the abject poverty and degradation in the second City and try to claim asylum once they arrive in what has now been dubbed "The Streets of Gold'' by drug addled benefit claiming Swansea families.

"I'm not going home, mush" said Townhill resident Dai Soon.. "listen yer, I've had no running water, no heating, my methadone ave been stopped and even the Poundstretchers ave closed down and that was an easy rob! - I'm gonna jump off that Coach Sunday into the arms of a Cardiff copper and claim Asylum. Facks sake mush, they got Leletric lights and everything over there. ewe can see Cardiff from the mun. They get everything. We get nish. I'm entitled innit. My wife and Sister are coming with me, yes, both of us!!... and the kids like.. Mercedes, Tampon, Chardonnay and Kyle."

A police spokesman has assured Cardiff residents that his men will be vigilant and that the City's residents can sleep soundly under their 14 tog quilts.

**As requested by the Swansea City Supporters Club, there WILL
now be a needle exchange at the rendezvous point. Cardiff City FC have announced they will be handing every Swansea City supporter entering the ground a packed lunch and also shoes for the children.

Saturdays Joke 692773407
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 pm

...what sort of mind comes up with that.....Saturdays Joke 692773407 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum