Malky This And Malky That

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daya
Academy Player
User Points : 64
Posting Flair : 0

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 am

Whilst I have no interest in the current Cardiff City as it is now, having watched them though when a lower league club as my local team on a regular basis and at times sponsoring bits and bobs when the Club really needed it or fans groups etc people often ask why I did? The answer was for many years quite hard to answer, apart from due to business reasons and commitments at the time it was impossible to get to East London to watch West Ham United. Years later though I realised it just wasn't because it was local but at the time the Cardiff City of then reminded me of West Ham in a way , great banter, always and uphill battle, often a drama and never winning much but the odd touch of victory! To see what it's turned into I simply despise , over the years I met some great people true blue Cardiff Fans but many of that soured as the new breed entered under the Hammam reign as new followers either started or some returned after many years in exile as they came for glory, you often hear some older generation saying they been going for 40 years etc but it's all bluster and bullshit really, they either started or came back after years away , mainly found on message boards pledging their dying love and life support when in truth they started to return when they joined organisations like the Valley Rams who truthfully only started with one Coach if that. Fans heard travelling with them even one of the leaders hadn't been for years but today still claims otherwise but was a crack and a good piss up and day out, Hammam got the hype going and the team winning and the Club actually went forward on the pitch and created a success to follow , but to me this was where it all started to change, success was demanded and only success would do.

For me personally looking back that was when the rot started to set in , fans were divided, some loved Hammam, some Hated Hammam when they were clever enough to work out he was financially crippling the Club , division between the supporters set in way back then and Cardiff City of old has been a divided club ever since then, not helped of course by having complete idiots run the Club like the infamous biggest idiot of all Peter Ridsdale. But it's only at Cardiff Characters like these can get in position anyway when they gather basically egotistic followers normally " leaders of travel organisations, message board owners , t shirt makers , or for any other egotistic self gain".

Again causing more divide , take for instance on top of the above throw in a Trust formed far too late and by self opinionated people relying on forums.

Anyway all the above causes division and whilst I walked away some will say banned but that's not actually true because I wasn't going anyway - I could see the division only getting bigger and that took place with the re brand.

Now quite personally I don't give a flying f if Cardiff of new play in pink, red or purple I had way gone past caring by then , things had changed my son was older I on a Saturday could get back to the Boleyn to enjoy with my son and I actually got banned by Cardiff whilst attending the Boleyn !!!

Anyway from that day I have never looked back and where once I hated West Ham stuffing Cardiff City ( often hoping for a draw ) I was taking great delight in smashing them especially in the play offs when we got re romoted to the Prem.

But residing some times in Wales unfortunately you still get dragged into reading about Cardiff City or whatever they are called these days and the circus that has unfolded.

And quite honestly in my pinion the majority of the fans deserve exactly what's happening as they sold their souls for glory, even older fans did too, and have sat back and actually supported the changes that have taken place all for the sake of glory.

Now many of these have done a U turn again as they don't like what's happened of late, but these fans supported Tans vision and now they call him as he chases more glory !!!

Here's the man who spunked out over 15 million to get Premiership glory last season.

Here's the man who spunked 35 million to compete in the Premiership

And now when he sees basically s**t defensive football on his pitch and a Manager who's team are one above relegation with massive games coming up they have no chance of winning like Chelsea , Arsenal, Man Utd he clearly wants more glory and wants to replace the Manager and his team. All for glory and success, the same glory and success all the fans wanted !!

It's farcical it really is that because fans " like " Malky they get in uproar,

Now I've nothing against him as a person and he was a good Skipper at West Ham and is a decent bloke but let's be honest he's never going to deliver what Tan wants and what the new fans want or the old fans who sold their souls for glory,

He's struggling to keep them up !

Look at Southampton - change of Manager last year , fans were in uproar, they ain't now as they sit top 4 , and that's what the glory boys want !

So why moan now ? Let Tan get on with it, you all wanted glory he got you promoted and now he wants more - so what's the problem ?

Just because you have a likeable manager who waves to the crowd, ain't going to obtain you the glory you all desired and wished for when you sold out your souls.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:31 am

You reckon after 7 games and being 14th the league we are 'struggling to stay up?

You brag about having supported City for so long, but then critiscise the manager after only 7 games. Pretty hipocritical, isn't it?
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:40 am

As for selling our souls..... you make out we had an individual choice where tan asked us one by one if we wanted red, He consulted NO ONE! Yeah u may say we could've caused a stink about it... tan wouldn't have listened
Daya
Academy Player

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:46 am

The majority sold their souls, for glory .

You stood back and allowed it to happen
Daya
Academy Player

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:48 am

Tan now chases glory and now you moan when he wants to replace an average manager with no premiership experience.

You can see where he's coming from , he wants better!
Daya
Academy Player

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:48 am

You reap what you sow.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:52 am

Daya, firstly congratulations on writing possibly the longest post this board has ever had and it is also clear that what you've written is well thought out, from your perspective at least, and something you truly believe.

However, I'm sure you won't be too surprised to discover that I disagree. You see, for me, football is ultimately about following the team; results, tactics, signings and tables. Club politics is secondary, I would be lying to say thay I dont care about non-football club issues, because I do. But as long as a football is being played in Cardiff by a team called Cardiff City they will have my support.
Daya
Academy Player

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 am

Rhys,

You carry on enjoying mate if you enjoy it then good for you and I'm glad and I'm sure that Tan wants to create more enjoyment for those who watch and that's my point he clearly can't see that with the current manager and success for many brings enjoyment.

It's those who attack him now because he wants to simply improve with a management change are the ones who wind me up lol

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:00 am

As I said before if moody had been replaced with a like for like replacement no one would say s**t but a non experienced replacement is nuts,
Also to say malky needs replacing cos hes struggling to keep us up is ludicrous,

lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338
Posting Flair : 60

Postlottydottyblue Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 am

What a load of self opinionated garbage from someone who has done similar things on other message boards. If you aren't interested in what is going on at CCFC then why bother coming on this board and peddling such diatribe? ( or should that be Dayatribe) The majority of subscribers on this board are able to voice their own opinions without abusing others or questioning their motives for following or supporting Cardiff City, so it's a pity that wherever you post you have to be involved in slagging off 'genuine' supporters whilst vainly attempting to justify your own fickle excuses for not now following city. I know how long I have genuinely supported and followed Cardiff City as a football team and I don't have to justify or prove it to anyone else and I dare say that applies to thousands of other genuine fans. If you wish to follow 'the hammers', that is your choice and you are free to do so without question or interference from me or anyone else, just leave those of us who still wish to pledge our support to following CCFC in peace to do so.Malky This And Malky That 833362651 Malky This And Malky That 833362651 
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 am

That's really my problem with this too, well said lotty.

You come across as having no interest in making a debatable point, you just want to lord over people and tell them how rubbish their opinion is.
Daya
Academy Player

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:11 am

Vinnie Tans Tache wrote:As I said before if moody had been replaced with a like for like replacement no one would say s**t but a non experienced replacement is nuts,
Also to say malky needs replacing cos hes struggling to keep us up is ludicrous,

It's got ludicrous at all its a big gamble he is struggling and will struggle. Come Christmas clearly the team will be in the bottom three. That's a struggle from there.

As for the replacement it's actually a master plan ---- push the Manager to resign and don't have to pay him off saving around 5 million pounds.

Personally I think MM will be at Fulham shortly.
Daya
Academy Player

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 am

lottydottyblue wrote:What a load of self opinionated garbage from someone who has done similar things on other message boards.  If you aren't interested in what is going on at CCFC then why bother coming on this board and peddling such diatribe? ( or should that be Dayatribe)  The majority of subscribers on this board are able to voice their own opinions without abusing others or questioning their motives for following or supporting Cardiff City, so it's a pity that wherever you post you have to be involved in slagging off 'genuine' supporters whilst vainly attempting to justify your own fickle excuses for not now following city.  I know how long I have genuinely supported and followed Cardiff City as a football team and I don't have to justify or prove it to anyone else and I dare say that applies to thousands of other genuine fans.  If you wish to follow 'the hammers', that is your choice and you are free to do so without question or interference from me or anyone else, just leave those of us who still wish to pledge our support to following CCFC in peace to do so.Malky This And Malky That 833362651 Malky This And Malky That 833362651 
Football is about opinions , you personally may think its garbage and I don't --- difference of opinions.

Doesn't matter what message board you write it on, forums are for opinions ? Well not really because AAMB is a " controlled environment " where in reality opinion only counts if it suits, I've even witnessed posts being changed.

Right to your next point,

I haven't abused anybody, just stated opinion so before you throw accusations you should consider the facts first. In fact you could state you are the one getting personal.

I haven't questioned any motives either I have expressed my opinion on others motives. Those motives clearly evident on the glory chasers and how they accept rebrand for glory. But then slag the man from his hole to his pole when he wishes to attempt more glory.

Certainly not slagged off " genuine supporters " ---- in reality there's not many of them to slag off, as facts prove as only 10/13 years ago there were only gates of 3,000 so where were the other 25,000 genuine supporters at a game ?

I don't need to make excuses either, It's simple I detest the Club and wouldn't go for free let alone pay what I believe to be a sold out soulless glory chasing franchise club for Malaysisa , personally I would rather watch the Swans if to watch local football when in Wales. A traditional club , in traditional colours having done it the full and correct way playing attractive football. So I certainly don't need to make excuses at all.

I comment because I find it laughable many write about now Tan wants a new manager, and I comment because I simply have to unfortunately have to read the s**t in the local media as well as a couple of forums that give a good laugh when strictly come dancing is dominating the TV by the wife.

Forums are for opinions yes ?
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:28 am

Red614 wrote:You reckon after 7 games and being 14th the league we are 'struggling to stay up?
if we keep the same manager - yes
Daya
Academy Player

PostDaya Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 am

Red614 wrote:That's really my problem with this too, well said lotty.

You come across as having no interest in making a debatable point, you just want to lord over people and tell them how rubbish their opinion is.
Lord over ? Oh dear what tripe.

It's laughable that's my point the opinion keeps changing !

Tan in , Tan out , red , blue, red, blue , one thing the majority want is success and that was chosen well over tradition and history so why moan when Tan wants to push further forward with his plans ? ----- you all wanted him only a short time ago !
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum