How will it feel - three sentence summary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uwe Seeler made me cry
Uwe Seeler made me cry
Academy Player
User Points : 227
Posting Flair : 30

PostUwe Seeler made me cry Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm

So, when we go up (incredible to write that), how will you feel? Try in three sentences. My effort is...........

Hard to believe after all the bad times and I keep thinking about a match against Halifax with 3,000 in a decayed Ninian Park thinking the club would die. I looked through old programmes the other day and saw my Dad's handwriting where he'd changed the teams on the back and it brought a tear to my eye. So, so determined as a fan to do whatever I can to make sure this is not one year in the Prem being patronised by plastics and idiots on 606.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 am

I guess for me it's the culmination of 40 odd years of happiness, frustration, joy, despair, laughter, anger and frequent befuddlement following the City. During this period I haven't really questioned much why I followed them.... When I was a kid my Dad took me, when I was an 'erbert I went cos my mates went... Now I'm a Dad I go cos it's a grand day put with my daughter and my Dad... Did I ever go for the promise of top flight football... Probably not.... I went to watch City play, the hope of an occasional win and because it was fun....

I hope the fun continues How will it feel - three sentence summary 3210875682
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 am

wait until until it is your grandchildren you are taking valley the feeling of pride and pleasure in equal measure when we take on europe's finestHow will it feel - three sentence summary 2361983666
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum