Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

yes ppl say wont happen, it will happen etc but i seen a mock up of the seats!

i actually like it to be fair

Red Seats - Page 2 40306911

Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 am

Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
Valley Trash wrote:I am most looking forward to a giant red light district in Leckwith...

Not sure if you fully understand the seat change concept Trash! Red Seats - Page 2 692773407

The blue cladding gives off an eerie blue light on evenings of match days.... If the cladding goes red then Leckwith will be like Amsterdam on 2for1 Tuesday's....
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 am

Valley Trash wrote:
Slumdog's Son™️ wrote:
Valley Trash wrote:I am most looking forward to a giant red light district in Leckwith...

Not sure if you fully understand the seat change concept Trash! Red Seats - Page 2 692773407

The blue cladding gives off an eerie blue light on evenings of match days.... If the cladding goes red then Leckwith will be like Amsterdam on 2for1 Tuesday's....

Have you been to Amsterdam on a 2 for 1 Tuesday? You must have lost half your body weight Red Seats - Page 2 4228682415
Screaming Blue Messiah
Screaming Blue Messiah
Squad Player
Squad Player
User Points : 183
Posting Flair : 50

PostScreaming Blue Messiah Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 am

If we had gone for red shirts and blue shorts we could have saved on the seats and cladding, may have taken a bit of the sting out of the rebrand for some too.

Anyhow, just so I know, are we red and black, like this year's kit, or red and white like the scarves and the stadium mock up?
NN2Red2
NN2Red2
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1617
Posting Flair : 80

PostNN2Red2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 am

To be honest, I actually prefer multi-coloured seating - easier on the eye when crowds are smaller. But then I was brought up on the seats at Ninian Park, which, when I first started going were a variable wooden colour! Red Seats - Page 2 692773407
lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338
Posting Flair : 60

Postlottydottyblue Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 am

Can't see it happening. Why spend money unnecessarily? The seats are perfectly o.k. IF we get promoted Malky is going to need 'to spend big' on getting together a team worthy of Premiership football and keeping us in that league as there are not many of the current squad who imho will survive the dizzy heights. Prioritise and spend the money where it is needed and replace the seats and cladding as and when necessary. (Mind you I am colour blind so I wouldn't know blue from red and I'm told I'm a tight old git anyway)
SteWells
SteWells
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1655
Posting Flair : 100

PostSteWells Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 am

Assuming we go up, do we think that the stadium will be expanded?

If it is, they aren't going to put blue seats in just to change them all a little while down the line.

I'd be surprised if we do expand the stadium mind. I think it'd be better to use the money on players, see if we can stay up, and if we do then do it for the second season.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:53 am

SteWells wrote:Assuming we go up, do we think that the stadium will be expanded?

If it is, they aren't going to put blue seats in just to change them all a little while down the line.

I'd be surprised if we do expand the stadium mind. I think it'd be better to use the money on players, see if we can stay up, and if we do then do it for the second season.

I would be surprised if the ground isn't expanded and I think work doesn't have to be started until May if it is to be completed before the new season.

And I agree, Tan would put new red seats in the expanded area and replace the blue ones at the same time
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 am

I think money has already been allocated under the fair play thing for stadium expansion and also the training ground.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum