Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 pm

this was from someone on my facebook, This Made Me Laugh!! 692773407

Tan started his re brand but we all know it was not going to end there. What is his final salution ? What are his main plans ? Well i got told yesterday what his plans are. This person who has told me HAS never been wrong so i believe him. It is up to you if you believe me or not , but here goes ;

1/ Tan has tried before to change our name and he will be trying again.

2/ The season after next Tan wants us moved lock stock from the CCS to the Millenium Stadium. Its ideal and a full MS will look impressive on Malaysian TV.
3/ CCS will be no more and more than likely turned in Houses.

Hmmmm if this happens and i understand this is what Tan WANTS then what is your views ? And please don't ask who told me as i cant and wont answer that.

i dont know weather to laugh at him or take him to witchurch! This Made Me Laugh!! 692773407 This Made Me Laugh!! 2854552383
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 7195
Posting Flair : 490

PostR-DONO Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Perhaps both?
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

This Made Me Laugh!! 2854552383

If you take him to Whitchurch please do it via a school so he can learn how to write Engerlish proper, like.
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Well I can understand the Milly looking more impressive but in order to make that happen you would have to concentrate the fans in the lower echelons of the stands because we wouldn't be filling it.

The name change I can probably believe.

But would the council, with all they have invested, allow the CCS to be flattened? And what about the retail park? I'm not sure all the companies that have invested in buying leases would be happy with City moving elsewhere...
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 am

it all depends on the financial clout of the wru, which at the moment is rather like a wet sponge. i do believe that there has to be a major restruturing of rugby in wales due to a shortage if investment income as it would appear to be creamed off by football.
norster is living in cuckooland
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/wales/21253464#asset
Judge dRed
Judge dRed
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 2500
Posting Flair : 186

PostJudge dRed Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 am

davewebber65 wrote:it all depends on the financial clout of the wru, which at the moment is rather like a wet sponge. i do believe that there has to be a major restruturing of rugby in wales due to a shortage if investment income as it would appear to be creamed off by football.

Apparently there's a big problem with the Millstad. The WRU don't own it all. It seems that when BT allowed the WRU to build on it's land the ownership stayed with BT. So the South stand or thereabouts is dodgy territory. The matter is still unresolved after all this time.
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:25 am

davewebber65 wrote:it all depends on the financial clout of the wru, which at the moment is rather like a wet sponge. i do believe that there has to be a major restruturing of rugby in wales due to a shortage if investment income as it would appear to be creamed off by football.

Mike Hall looks like an orange that rolled under the bed from a Christmas stocking and you next see again in August....
Slimfrog's Son™
Slimfrog's Son™
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 21200
Posting Flair : 1110

PostSlimfrog's Son™ Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 am

Judge dRed wrote:

Apparently there's a big problem with the Millstad. The WRU don't own it all. It seems that when BT allowed the WRU to build on it's land the ownership stayed with BT. So the South stand or thereabouts is dodgy territory. The matter is still unresolved after all this time.

Wow
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:46 am

It's also build on the site of an old Navajo Indian take away burial site... One day it will fold in itself leaving only a tin foil carton filled with Bison dupiaza and Mike 'elderly orange face' Hall's sock...

Yes I have started drinking
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostValley Trash Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 am

Valley Trash wrote:It's also build on the site of an old Navajo Indian take away burial site... One day it will fold in itself leaving only a tin foil carton filled with Bison dupiaza and Mike 'elderly orange face' Hall's sock...

Yes I have started drinking

Spanked and put to bed :threadkiller: This Made Me Laugh!! 635981802
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum