View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toast Boy
Toast Boy
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 7697
Posting Flair : 830

PostToast Boy Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 am

Our missing a player through suspension run will continue as Mutch picked up his 5th booking to miss the next game. It is incredible that somone who has missed so much of the season can be our first 5 booking suspension.

Although i like Mutch and think he will be a big asset this season i don't think his loss for one game will be that great. It didn't sound like he was at his best today and with Gunnarsson playing pretty well at the moment and plenty of cover in central midfield it shouldn't be any kind of problem.
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 am

typical.
I think he is going to make a big impact for us in the run in of the season
Phil Blue/Red
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1550
Posting Flair : 130

PostPhil Blue/Red Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 am

Toast Boy wrote:Our missing a player through suspension run will continue as Mutch picked up his 5th booking to miss the next game. It is incredible that somone who has missed so much of the season can be our first 5 booking suspension.

Although i like Mutch and think he will be a big asset this season i don't think his loss for one game will be that great. It didn't sound like he was at his best today and with Gunnarsson playing pretty well at the moment and plenty of cover in central midfield it shouldn't be any kind of problem.
In my opinion, Mutch looked good today. Three excellent shots in the first half and some superb passes as well.
I think he and Gunnarson should play alongside each other in the centre of midfield with Whittingham in front of them. Whittingham is being played in too deep a role at the moment which is reducing his effectiveness.
*** G L O V E S ***
*** G L O V E S ***
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 8492
Posting Flair : 721
http://danlewis92.weebly.com/

Post*** G L O V E S *** Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:19 am

I rate Gunnarsson above him at this moment in time. I know he's just come back from an injury and will deffo add something to the team, but Gunnarsson has added goals to his game.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 am

I still find something refreshing about having players that aren't afraid of getting stuck in. There's been times where I've wanted to pull my hair out in frustration at the whole team standing off te opposition, waiting for the mistake as opposed to trying to cause it. Why players like Mutch and Kim may have already proven regulars in the referees book, I can at least relax in the knowledge we have players that aren't afraid to make a tackle.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 am

........and when Filip Kiss gets his game together again, I'm sure there will be a few opposition players with a bruise or two....... Mutch Now Suspended 1525230823
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:15 am

Mutch didn't look quite on the ball for me on Sunday so perhaps a little more recuperation time won't be a bad thing and he'll come back sharper and hungrier
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:18 am

The Devil's Advocate wrote:........and when Filip Kiss gets his game together again, I'm sure there will be a few opposition players with a bruise or two....... Mutch Now Suspended 1525230823

Yes, surely Kiss is ready again for some first team action...come on Malky!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum