Why are Premiership fans so stupid when it comes to players outside Premiership?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 am

Just been told this by Liverpool fans.

Borini, he played for Swansea and he got them promoted. He's a Championship player at best and not good enough for a club like Liverpool

Is this what we are settling for now? Ex Swansea players who haven't done anything in his whole career.

Borini is terrible. We should have signed Sigurdsson. Carroll is even better than Borini so what is the point in signing a player of his quality?

Rodgers will in my opinion be the best manager they've had in years. I hated him at Swansea and the reason I hated him was because I knew he was a great manager. He was doing for them what Jones should have been doing for us but Jones didn't have the bottle to play expansive football a lot of the time.

Premiership club fans annoy me so much. They are so blinkered by the Premiership that they dont have any focus of what is going on elsewhere. They know the top players from FIFA and the media - Hazard, Cavani, etc. but know sod all when it comes to less known talents.

If they sign Borini and Dempsey as has been reported and Rodgers wants to keep Aquilani then they'll already have a stronger team than last season.

Reina

Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique

Gerrard Lucas Aquilani

Rodriguez Borini Dempsey

How stupid are they? Why are Premiership fans so stupid when it comes to players outside Premiership? 2854552383 I hope LFC get relegated now because then their fans may get a slap from reality.

My biggest annoyance is them telling me that Charlie fecking Adam is better than Peter Whittingham though. Charlie Adam couldn't bloody cross a T never mind score the quality of goals Whittingham has. Whitts honestly could have walked from us into a team like Villa or Sunderland a couple of years back but chose not too and he probably would have went on from there to a bigger club. He chose not too because he is LOYAL. That is the difference.

Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 am

Liverpool fans are Liverpool fans, possibly the quickest in the world to be offended by anything at all. As I stated in another thread they've sent death threats before because people have critiscised the squad.

The people that doubt Borini are no doubt the same people that say Messi is overrated because he isn't proven in the premiership. They refuse to accept any league anywhere in the world is as remotely competitive as the EPL, despite the fact the best teams we have got routinely schooled by distinctly average Spanish sides continental competition.
JB
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 8171
Posting Flair : 320

PostJB Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 am

Red614 wrote:Liverpool fans are Liverpool fans, possibly the quickest in the world to be offended by anything at all. As I stated in another thread they've sent death threats before because people have critiscised the squad.

The people that doubt Borini are no doubt the same people that say Messi is overrated because he isn't proven in the premiership. They refuse to accept any league anywhere in the world is as remotely competitive as the EPL, despite the fact the best teams we have got routinely schooled by distinctly average Spanish sides continental competition.

I think they'll be shocked by Rodgers and I wish him all the best at Liverpool.

As long as he tells Bellamy to come here and accepts no deal from QPR. Why are Premiership fans so stupid when it comes to players outside Premiership? 692773407 Why are Premiership fans so stupid when it comes to players outside Premiership? 692773407 Why are Premiership fans so stupid when it comes to players outside Premiership? 692773407
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum