Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kamuza
Kamuza
International Call-Up
International Call-Up
User Points : 4084
Posting Flair : 832

PostKamuza Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 am

I'm glad someone brought this topic up because I hate 90's female pop duo, Shakespeare’s Sister. The Hitler-quiffed rake and her lascivious foghorn mate, who both look like they have died of poisoning, would have escaped my ire if they'd only set out to prove there is a worse career option than being in Bananarama and been happy with that. But no. They chose to name themselves after a classic song and then sully its name with their violently conflicting vocal ranges and insipid music, resulting in a noise so unharmonious as to inflict mental discord on any one foolish enough to be lured into buying their harpy song.

May they burn in hell and be hastened there by the shrieking of a tortured, schizophrenic seagull and the belching of an anthropomorphous, bloated rhinoceros anus. And may the seagull and Rhino-anus-man be named after their children.

Here they are fighting for the affections of a man who is clearly gay and therefore smells better than they do which would be true if he really was dead and had been for six weeks.

The Sisters of Mercy can go f**k themselves as well, for largely the same reason.

Anybody else not like a band?
Valley Trash
Valley Trash
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 19382
Posting Flair : 1933

PostValley Trash Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:45 am

Yes I agree they're great.. I've got nearly everything they've ever done on vinyl Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 1525230823

Did I miss the brief Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 2854552383
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend
User Points : 6591
Posting Flair : 303

Post•••••••™ Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:48 am

Congratulations on achieving the longest topic title ever seen around these parts Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 1525230823

With regards to the song in question, I quite like it ...

coat
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 am

Best 13th post ever.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 10721
Posting Flair : 1193
https://social-media-posting.com

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:52 am

Kamuza wrote:I'm glad someone brought this topic up because I hate 90's female pop duo, Shakespeare’s Sister. The Hitler-quiffed rake and her lascivious foghorn mate, who both look like they have died of poisoning, would have escaped my ire if they'd only set out to prove there is a worse career option than being in Bananarama and been happy with that. But no. They chose to name themselves after a classic song and then sully its name with their violently conflicting vocal ranges and insipid music, resulting in a noise so unharmonious as to inflict mental discord on any one foolish enough to be lured into buying their harpy song.

May they burn in hell and be hastened there by the shrieking of a tortured, schizophrenic seagull and the belching of an anthropomorphous, bloated rhinoceros anus. And may the seagull and Rhino-anus-man be named after their children.

Here they are fighting for the affections of a man who is clearly gay and therefore smells better than they do which would be true if he really was dead and had been for six weeks.

The Sisters of Mercy can go f**k themselves as well, for largely the same reason.

Anybody else not like a band?

Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 692773407 Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 692773407 Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 692773407
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:52 am

Caldi Blue wrote:Best 13th post ever.

Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 635981802
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:53 am

Prefer this lot though ...

Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 28232
Posting Flair : 1906
http://westerneyes.smugmug.com/

PostArkay Dubya Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 am

I'm going to make myself very unpopular now but I have always despised...The Manic Street Preachers.

Self-righteous, self-important noise polluters with crap lyrics and fat heads. Voice of a generation? Shite on a drumstick if you ask me. Here endeth the rant. Bands you've always hated but you've not had a forum to fully express that hatred until now and maybe if you proclaim your hate, you'll be able to move on with life because since an idiot Judge swallowed their whore lies you can't tell the sluts in person 904430666

If you want to punch me for this I shall be residing at The Packet sporting a grandfather clock on my wrist...
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 am

I just don't see how it's suddenly cool to question my choice of timepiece. Umbro make quality wristwatches for the discerning gentleman pugilist.

Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:06 am

Colonel Cardiffi wrote:I just don't see how it's suddenly cool to question my choice of timepiece. Umbro make quality wristwatches for the discerning gentleman pugilist.

In my case, it's pure peer pressure and never wanting to pass up an opportunity for an extremely cheap shot.
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 am

Arkay v2.0 wrote:
Colonel Cardiffi wrote:I just don't see how it's suddenly cool to question my choice of timepiece. Umbro make quality wristwatches for the discerning gentleman pugilist.

In my case, it's pure peer pressure and never wanting to pass up an opportunity for an extremely cheap shot.

Ah! See? Cheap. He said it again!
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 am

It's buy one get one free on cheap shots tonight - much like your Umbro timepiece I would imagine.

Wink
Colonel Cardiffi
Colonel Cardiffi
National Legend
National Legend

PostColonel Cardiffi Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 am

You rotten bastard. My wife gave me that watch before she left for 'nam.

Birmingham, I mean. She was back later that day.
Arkay Dubya
Arkay Dubya
Global Superstar
Global Superstar

PostArkay Dubya Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 am

Fair play. She'd have more than a thousand yard stare and recurring nightmares after that tour of duty.
•••••••™
•••••••™
Club Legend
Club Legend

Post•••••••™ Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:30 am

With your Photoshop skills you should have stuck a new face on your watch ...
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum