PostCleve van Leef Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:06 am

Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Slade has said of the second half "The players came out fighting and they are the type of people you want in your changing room, the type of people I want around me. That is important".
It's also complete bollocks and allied to his comments about the team needing to get to know each other better, indicates to me that he wants to persevere with the same old lags who've been failing for weeks.
Next game I would like to see Guerra, Maynard, Daehli, & Burgstaller brought in but there's as much chance of a white Christmas as that happening.
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:54 pm

He at least apologised, but his apology 'stunk of 'the players screwed up, not me'. It's actually, somewhat depressingly, what the Orient fans warned us he was like - too quick to claim success is his doing but also quick to pass the blame for the failures.

No acceptance of the thnk cal forthcomings - my primary one still being I don't think Whitts and Gunnarrson are a good enough partnership to control the centre of the pitch alone. Whitts is anything but a no nonsense midfielder, while Gunnarrson is too sporadic to really trust to buck the diamond up by himself. Whitts game is all too easily rushed as well, having a third person alongside him night relieve the pressure somewhat and allow him to product the magic we know he's capable of.

Drop Le Fondre, stick someone else in the middle. Anyone seen Adeyemi recently?
Cyncoedslumdog
Cyncoedslumdog
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 14106
Posting Flair : 1465

PostCyncoedslumdog Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:03 am

Red614 wrote:He at least apologised, but his apology 'stunk of 'the players screwed up, not me'. It's actually, somewhat depressingly, what the Orient fans warned us he was like - too quick to claim success is his doing but also quick to pass the blame for the failures.

No acceptance of the thnk cal forthcomings - my primary one still being I don't think Whitts and Gunnarrson are a good enough partnership to control the centre of the pitch alone. Whitts is anything but a no nonsense midfielder, while Gunnarrson is too sporadic to really trust to buck the diamond up by himself. Whitts game is all too easily rushed as well, having a third person alongside him night relieve the pressure somewhat and allow him to product the magic we know he's capable of.

Drop Le Fondre, stick someone else in the middle. Anyone seen Adeyemi recently?

Yes - he watches City regularly.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum