View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:21 pm

will Cornelius play more? will we play 442? will odemthingie score?

Now Malkys Gone 4228682415
Blueminati
Blueminati
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 622
Posting Flair : 50

PostBlueminati Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Today the players have a chance to impress ready for the new manager. We're playing a Sunderland team who are very hit and miss. The players can stake their claim today because no doubt Kerslake and McBride will be taking notes. Also, very few seemed bothered by the departure of Malky. Not one has come out on Twitter, from what I can see, to wish him farewell. Strange but it could signal even the players were getting bored of those tactics and the philosophy and the change might be something they need themselves.
SteWells
SteWells
Team Captain
Team Captain
User Points : 1655
Posting Flair : 100

PostSteWells Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:17 pm

I don't think there'll be sweeping changes. Maybe one or two tweaks, but nothing massive.
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 am

James, I believe ibby farah on twitter said malky had bad people skills with the squad, so the fact none of current squad has come out and wished malky well... maybe some truth in that and are glad to see bk of malky? Now Malkys Gone 4228682415
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:34 am

Blueminati wrote:Today the players have a chance to impress ready for the new manager. We're playing a Sunderland team who are very hit and miss. The players can stake their claim today because no doubt Kerslake and McBride will be taking notes. Also, very few seemed bothered by the departure of Malky. Not one has come out on Twitter, from what I can see, to wish him farewell. Strange but it could signal even the players were getting bored of those tactics and the philosophy and the change might be something they need themselves.

Because going on twitter to publically undermine a proven control freak who just sacked the manager for exactly that is definetely a good idea, isn't it? Their agents would be telling them to keep their mouths well and truly shut.

I expect Cornelius to start, Campbell probably needs a rest after running his socks off and Tan would probably be keen on it. Don't expect massive changes in the football however, the pair probably know their days are numbered and are simply waiting for Malky to come knocking.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum