Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 2854552383 

Oh dear Sam. Not exactly the best way to endear the fans or Malky to himself. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24569376

Is it me or has things started to sour between Malky and Vincent since Sam has been back at the club? Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 4228682415
Tans Tache
Tans Tache
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 22790
Posting Flair : 760

PostTans Tache Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 4268314175 Taxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii For Hamamm
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:22 pm

The man is a parasite, I've said it from the start. I know it's easy to say as it's not my money, but I'd of preferred just paying him however much he wants to p**s off, instead of allowing him back into the club in ANY capacity. For me it was just another example of how much of a divide there is between the fans and Tan.
pugger
pugger
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 410
Posting Flair : 60

Postpugger Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Red614 wrote:The man is a parasite, I've said it from the start. I know it's easy to say as it's not my money, but I'd of preferred just paying him however much he wants to p**s off, instead of allowing him back into the club in ANY capacity. For me it was just another example of how much of a divide there is between the fans and Tan.
Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 3874419067

I still can’t believe that some think Hammam is the best thing since sliced bread, this joker should of been jettisoned from our open topped bus when we gained promotion!
Malky has more honour and integrity in his left testicale than Hammam will ever have!
Rhys
Rhys
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 35015
Posting Flair : 2229
http://www.redbluebirds.com

PostRhys Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:59 pm

pugger wrote:
Red614 wrote:The man is a parasite, I've said it from the start. I know it's easy to say as it's not my money, but I'd of preferred just paying him however much he wants to p**s off, instead of allowing him back into the club in ANY capacity. For me it was just another example of how much of a divide there is between the fans and Tan.
Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 3874419067

I still can’t believe that some think Hammam is the best thing since sliced bread, this joker should of been jettisoned from our open topped bus when we gained promotion!
Malky has more honour and integrity in his left testicale than Hammam will ever have!
Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 692773407
porgie
Academy Player
User Points : 156
Posting Flair : 0

Postporgie Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

I whole heartedly agree with Red614 + pugger. Why Hammam was ever allowed to enter the CCS in any capacity what-so-ever is a mystery to the likes of myself and thousands of other redbird supporters.
davewebber65
davewebber65
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 11984
Posting Flair : 290

Postdavewebber65 Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:00 pm

we are not aware of exactly what was owed to sam or details of the deal that was struck, but i would say that i agree to a certain extent with him. mackay does owes cardiff for the premier league chance he has been given. he would not have got it off me.

lets not forget that if everton had come along after moyes had left then we would not have seen his ass for dust
Tyrion Tannister
Tyrion Tannister
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 18418
Posting Flair : 1090

PostTyrion Tannister Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 pm

davewebber65 wrote:we are not aware of exactly what was owed to sam or details of the deal that was struck, but i would say that i agree to a certain extent with him. mackay does owes cardiff for the premier league chance he has been given. he would not have got it off me.

lets not forget that if everton had come along after moyes had left then we would not have seen his ass for dust
It was my understanding that he was shortlisted but turned it down, as far as I can recall anyway.

Though for the sake of balance, there's better appointments than Everton. They're doing well, but their owners are only slightly more favourable than our own in the fans perspective. They famously refuse to fork out any decent money to back up their Europa league challenge. If a club like West Ham or Southampton came knocking, I think he'd dive. Especially now.
The Tonker
The Tonker
National Legend
National Legend
User Points : 9488
Posting Flair : 1360

PostThe Tonker Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 pm

The article quotes Sam as saying that Malky 'owes the club' for getting the chance to manage in the PL. But it also quotes him as saying that Malky 'knows he is a gem' and that the club also owes him.

Irrespective of how much a parasite he is, I can't see that there's anything particularly controversial in this.
lottydottyblue
lottydottyblue
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
User Points : 1338
Posting Flair : 60

Postlottydottyblue Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 am

Bellars made an interesting comment when a journo quoted part of Sam's statement about Malky owing Cardiff and also being a gem, to him. He said he thought it was a fair comment coming from Sam, which was an unusual occurrence. That response was met with a certain amount of laughter from those present. Like most City supporters i am somewhat bemused as to why the name of Hammam is still being mentioned in the same breath as CCFC.Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 3392635135 Mackay 'owes' Cardiff - Hammam 3392635135 
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum