View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 3884
Posting Flair : 540

PostCaldi Blue Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

That's us, Cardiff, we are absolutely rubbish. I've honestly never seen a team to be top of a league for so long to play so rubbish so often. Seriously, when was the last time we put in a real classy performance? Blackburn? And that seems so long ago I can't remember when it was.

I'm already losing faith, our lead is getting cut down and I can honestly see us dropping into the playoffs and, well, you know what happens from there!

I'm afraid Malkay isn't the manager a lot of us thought he was. Surely he could see how bad the first half was, why not make a couple of substitutions at half time and give it a real go instead of waiting and waiting?

Malkay has just not used his squad well enough IMO. Surely Noone should be playing at home and why won't he play Kim, even though we've now all seen how effective he can be? And I know Bellers wasn't playing last night, but why does he keep playing him up front even though EVERYONE knows that his best and most effective position is out wide? Mason hasn't been used anywhere near enough, particularly after his fantastic first season, I don't feel he has been given the chance to develop.

Sorry to sound negative, I'm not normally like this, but I'm just pissed off at the way we played last night and the last few months.

Please Hudson, come back soon!

And another thing, Malkay's use of Peter Whittingham this season (and last) has been awful. The bloke has just played too many games and is clearly in need of a rest. Look at top players in the Premier League, look at Michael Carrick, he played 41 games in all competitions last season whereas Whitts played 55, it's just too much, he needs to be rested, he needs to be managed so much better. ARGHHH!

Last edited by Caldi Blue on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi Caldi......I think we are all feeling a bit like that today. Things do need to be changed around, so let's wait and see what happens for the next game before getting too down about it......... Absolutely rubbish 1525230823
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 pm

I know TDA, I'm not one for knee jerk reaction, this has been building up for a good month. The thing is I don't think he will change it around, I think he's actually clueless. We're already a laughing stock in British football and when we blow up this year, well, I'd hate to think how much everyone else will love it.
R-DONO
R-DONO
Captain of Country
Captain of Country
User Points : 7195
Posting Flair : 490

PostR-DONO Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm annoyed at people saying Whittinghams poor performances are due to him being played out of position. They're not. They're basic footballing errors. Poorly placed passes and half arsed commitment to challenges. Neither of which have anything to do with being played out of position.
TDA
TDA
Global Superstar
Global Superstar
User Points : 26030
Posting Flair : 1850

PostTDA Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

..and no way should he be captain!
Colin's Reversible Hat
Colin's Reversible Hat
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
User Points : 1109
Posting Flair : 50
http://twitter.com/aledwills91

PostColin's Reversible Hat Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:58 pm

TDA wrote:..and no way should he be captain!
Agreed, he seems to always dip when handed the captaincy. Hopefully Hudson'll be back next week, if not, Marshall or Taylor to take over, coz they were the only ones talking last night.
Caldi Blue
Caldi Blue
Captain of Country
Captain of Country

PostCaldi Blue Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm

R-DONO wrote:I'm annoyed at people saying Whittinghams poor performances are due to him being played out of position. They're not. They're basic footballing errors. Poorly placed passes and half arsed commitment to challenges. Neither of which have anything to do with being played out of position.

I don't think his performances have been poor tbh recently, he was really good against Wolves, but yesterday he was actually s**t. Like I said, he needs resting/dropping, he needs to be managed better.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum